Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2012 SB Pro R 800. I had a 2008 XP with the removable two up seat on it. My wife doesn't want to drive her own sled so I have to figure out how to incorporate a two up seat on my machine. I inquired about a seat jack but they said they were discontinued and to use the fusion kit. WTF. I bought the back aluminum rack in the hopes that I can take it to a machine shop to have the ski doo seat incorporated into the rack. Does any one have a two up seat on the pro r and if so what did you use?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I just purchased a 2012 SB Pro R 800. I had a 2008 XP with the removable two up seat on it. My wife doesn't want to drive her own sled so I have to figure out how to incorporate a two up seat on my machine. I inquired about a seat jack but they said they were discontinued and to use the fusion kit. WTF. I bought the back aluminum rack in the hopes that I can take it to a machine shop to have the ski doo seat incorporated into the rack. Does any one have a two up seat on the pro r and if so what did you use?
sorry, you bought the wrong sled !.... I also would'nt use that aluminum rack for anything more than 20-30 lbs......

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
i crank up the rear clicker and she holds on!!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Seriously?!! Is this some kind of joke. That has to be the stupidest thing I have read on the internet this month. That thing will hardly keep the skis on the ground with one person. You would have to add a weight bar in the front like a Tractor Pull tractor to keep the nose on the ground. I hope this is a joke.:pointlaugh::lol3:

Sounds like you had better take it back and maybe they will just let you get a two up. If you have miles on it your going to take it in the ass to trade for a two up. Good luck.:bc2:

I am almost feel like I lost brain cells for even responding to this post. I can't get this time back in my life.:lol3:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I don't double I buy my GF what ever sled she wants when I buy mine. This year she wanted a TZ1 and she LOVES IT. Good luck trying to double on a RUSH SB. Not gonna happen LMAO

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
When the fam goes along the boy sits in front of me. If the wife wanted to ride with me,(she hates ridding with me) I'd tell her to stay home! Its not worth the pounding on the back of the helmet ,listening to her bitch SLOW DOWN! I'm sticking with , GET OFF and go ride your own!

·
Registered
666 Posts
My 12 yr. old daughter has ridden with me over 250 miles this year, she says there is lots of room on the seat, and we usually lead. Luck for me she has no fear and doesn't slow me down much.

Hopefully she'll grow some fear over the next couple of years, before playing with the boys changes meaning.....

·
Registered
286 Posts
I ride 2 up once in awhile on my Pro R and it handles fine and is fairly comfortable. Crank up the spring and shock and it will work for a slow take in the sites kinda ride.

·
Registered
17,158 Posts
I hate riding 2-up on sleds not designed for it , for anything but short distances.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
yeah not a fan of doubling on this chassis - the IQ was much better

·
Registered
486 Posts
Seriously?!! Is this some kind of joke. That has to be the stupidest thing I have read on the internet this month. That thing will hardly keep the skis on the ground with one person. You would have to add a weight bar in the front like a Tractor Pull tractor to keep the nose on the ground. I hope this is a joke.:pointlaugh::lol3:

Sounds like you had better take it back and maybe they will just let you get a two up. If you have miles on it your going to take it in the ass to trade for a two up. Good luck.:bc2:

I am almost feel like I lost brain cells for even responding to this post. I can't get this time back in my life.:lol3:
Are you joking?? Someone asks for a little help and you cut him up like that?? Very Classy!! If you can't keep the skis on the ground, you might want to take some driving lessons or have someone adjust the sled for you. I sure hope you don't lose too many more brain cells.

To answer your question 6stringorsnow...The ski doo 2 up attachment is the best on the market as far as I can see. The Rush Jack Seat will fit with some modification to the rails. As far as the doo seat, I am sure it can be done. Just takes a little imagination and skill. Post a picture when you're done. Good luck.:bc2:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Are you joking?? Someone asks for a little help and you cut him up like that?? Very Classy!! If you can't keep the skis on the ground, you might want to take some driving lessons or have someone adjust the sled for you. I sure hope you don't lose too many more brain cells.

To answer your question 6stringorsnow...The ski doo 2 up attachment is the best on the market as far as I can see. The Rush Jack Seat will fit with some modification to the rails. As far as the doo seat, I am sure it can be done. Just takes a little imagination and skill. Post a picture when you're done. Good luck.:bc2:
Are you joking me telling this guy to put a seat on the back of his SB? Not sure who is worse. The guy that posted first or you for telling him to go for it.

What kind of moron would buy a SB intending to put a "JERRY RIGGED" two up seat on the back of it made by Ski Doo of all people. Are you kidding me?!

I still think this thread is some kind of joke to make us all look like idiots for even responding to it!! Including myself!! Joke is on me if that is the case!!:lol3:

The guy that posted this also owns this rig.:laff: Half assed "Jerry Rigged" bullshit!

Notice the well thought out support board to hold up the tailgate.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm pretty sure there's a big sticker on the gas tank that states clearly that the Rush is a operator only machine. S_Melchi might be a little harsh in his delivery, but he's right.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts