Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we were thinking about coming up there tomorow morning for some riding. Can any local guys give me some trail reports or ditch reports if it would be worth the drive??? Thanx I saw your thread about the ride today so i know you got some snow.....just wondering how the riding was today.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I would not recomend coming. One of our guys from our group tore off an a-arm. Snow is thin, ditches are dangerous without any base.[/b]
You run a risk of doing that evertime you ride ditches in iowa i thought the conditions were good today where we rode won't be for to long if it gets very warm tommarow though.....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx for all the info guys....we are heading up to Algona at 6am tomorow morning to ride, any snow is better than what we have. We are hoping to be there around 930 or so!! :div20: If anyone wants to ride just look for us...Blair Morgan Rev 800, Black F7 and a Green F7sp.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
they were groomin the ditches when i came home .... if you can handle bangin moguls take a ride over to Emmetsburg from Algona ... we went to Ruthven today from Algona ... good times :beerchug: ... if i didnt have to work i would definately ride .... we are workin 12 hour days tho, so you wouldnt see me until atleast 7pm ... i may just sneak out at 4pm tomorrow tho ....

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
hey sorry I had to take off on you guys like that, I got a call from a buddy who was at Racer's in Sexton and he wanted me to meet up with them so I had to peg it to catch up to them before they made it to Wesley

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
I got to go riding again today! Put about another 50 miles on today....Started in Sexton (Racers), then went to Algona and went about 20 miles west of there then turned around back towards Racers :div20:

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
Thanx for all the info guys....we are heading up to Algona at 6am tomorow morning to ride, any snow is better than what we have. We are hoping to be there around 930 or so!! :div20: If anyone wants to ride just look for us...Blair Morgan Rev 800, Black F7 and a Green F7sp.[/b]

I think we might have passed you when you were heading back East into Algona....I would have stopped but I didn't think about it being you guys until about 20 mins later.... :frech32:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I think we might have passed you when you were heading back East into Algona....I would have stopped but I didn't think about it being you guys until about 20 mins later.... :frech32:[/b]
I met up with them at the BP in Algona, but I had to ditch them just east of Algona to catch up with another group

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeah we saw both of you and talked with ditchwitch....we had to stop and turn around b/c moto had to be home for work, otherwise we woulda stayed with ya...but cmanz28 is too good to stop and talk lol..

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I think we might have passed you when you were heading back East into Algona....I would have stopped but I didn't think about it being you guys until about 20 mins later.... :frech32:[/b]
so did you stay at the Americ Inn in Algona or did you go home last night and come back this morning

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
yeah we saw both of you and talked with ditchwitch....we had to stop and turn around b/c moto had to be home for work, otherwise we woulda stayed with ya...but cmanz28 is too good to stop and talk lol..[/b]
well you didn't miss much, it gets pretty thin in some spots east of town

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
yeah we saw both of you and talked with ditchwitch....we had to stop and turn around b/c moto had to be home for work, otherwise we woulda stayed with ya...but cmanz28 is too good to stop and talk lol..[/b]
Yea guys we were really sorry about that :frech32: .....like I said after like 20 mins it hit me that I've seen those sleds on HCS before

so did you stay at the Americ Inn in Algona or did you go home last night and come back this morning[/b]
No we drove home then traveled back up today

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Yea guys we were really sorry about that :frech32: .....like I said after like 20 mins it hit me that I've seen those sleds on HCS before
No we drove home then traveled back up today[/b]
what was the thinking there, just got home and decided this is boring lets drive 2 hours to Algona again or what lol :drunk:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts