Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with Bernard, and there is riding in St Raymond (he say's it's about a hour and a half north of his place). If anyone is interested in going this weekend, post in this thread and we will see if we can get a group together. I've got a 4 place (not enclosed trailer), and room for 2 more people and sleds. We would be leaving from Ticonderoga, NY 12883, but it would not be a problem to pick up other people anywhere along the Adirondack Northway (anywhere north of exit 28). If anyone is interested, please give me a call at 518 586 6766!! To give you guys a idea of how far it it, I think it's roughly 4 hours from the border (in Champlain NY). It sounds like it's the least distance we can go for good riding:(

Travis

·
Registered
137 Posts
there is a motel in St Raymond to park. It is next to an Arctic cat dealer. I forget the name, but it seemed like a good place. We rode from there to the Holiday Inn near lake ST Jean. around 300 miles.

·
Registered
140 Posts
there is a motel in St Raymond to park. It is next to an Arctic cat dealer. I forget the name, but it seemed like a good place. We rode from there to the Holiday Inn near lake ST Jean. around 300 miles.[/b]
Its called the Hotel Roquemont, and its about 200 miles tops to the HI in Jonquiere. Did it last year in March.
Theres no security at the Roquemont, but from what Ive heard, no rip offs there. Dont know why? I drive a rusted out Toyota; so I can park anywhere up there with no worrys anyway!!! Its the only thing good about that truck. :banana:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.