Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was supposed to go to the Hurley area this past weekend, for Red Light Rally, but at the last minute my buddies cancelled because of snow conditions. Itching to ride my FCat. How were the trails? Where they even ridable?

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
have been told that it's crappy up there :(
it's rotten below the bridge too, :angry:
god.i wish we could get some snow
i haven't even rode my firecat yet <_<

·
Registered
614 Posts
The word on the weather is that L'Nino is in effect. I think the guys out East are going to be the lucky ones this season. We mid-westerners may not get to ride until the end of December.

·
Registered
516 Posts
seems like this little bastard el nino visits us just about every year now. dont ever remember hearing el nino 5,6 yrs ago.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Forcast this week for Michigan looks like colder temps w/ light snow, probably not much accumulation. Looks like somewhere around Thurs. to Sat. could be a ridable amount of snow coming down in the NW Lower and UP.

Time will tell.

Kevin :unsure:

·
Registered
65 Posts
just got back from munising trails in munising were snow covered but very rough.no grooming!!!seemed to have enough snow.trails in grand maria good except for town and tons of sleds but plenty of snow.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
what was the temp in munising
i am supposed to be there on the 19th this thursday,
would say its worth it
i live in chicago, 7hr drive for me

·
Registered
65 Posts
stay home they stopped grooming and trails were getting thin and its supposed to rain on wed night.might get some les over weekend.if you are set on going start at trailer parking area on h58 on way to grande maria lots of snow. good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts