Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to the sport of snowmobiling and im picking up my first sled this weekend. i was wondering if anyone from here lives around boston because im looking for some riding buddies this winter. my roomate got me into the sport last year and i couldnt go another year renting, its a little pricey. anyways he lives out in western mass and i dont know if im going to want to drive out there every weekend to ride thats why im trying to find people who ride who live closer to me and wouldnt mind driving to say nh or southern maine to ride once in a while.

Frank

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
we live in the berlin, nh area so youre welcome to hit us up, we have a good time beaten on the sleds!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I dunno if you wanna hang out with a 17 year old but i am looking for some riding buddies for the winter also. I am out in billerica its like a half hour north of boston.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi guys, im from BurlingtonMa. and i ride the Manchester/Candia area.
Its about 45 minutes from my house. Always looking for company.
If its speed your looking for dont call me, im a im an older guy
and i do 30 to 40 mph. Then again in southern NH not many trails
to open it up.. PM me if interested..

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey fellow MA sledders. I am in central MA, just west of worcester and we ride all over MA, get to leave right from my back door. Will probably register in at least 1 other state this year, just not too sure if it will be NH or Maine yet. Always up for a ride. Prowler

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Qualifier,
I'm always looking for someone for a day trip. Keep me in mind. Knarf,
Where are you located, I'm in Belmont, MA?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys sorry i havent replied to any of your posts i dont have my account set up to send me notification when you reply. i just picked up my first sled over the weekend and cant wait to get out and ride.

hey gsxkid, i just turned 19 in august so im not that much older than you (wow im getting old, haha)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I live in Wakefield and know tons of good trails in southern nh. Im always down to ride, so if anyone wants to, this winter, PM me. -Denis

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm in Beverly and ride in NH and western Maine. Always looking for someone Ride with and to help out with the truck fuel have a 2 place trailer. Like to ride every weekend and every other thursday Friday.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i live in douglas, on walum lake, 15 mins south of worcster (sp) thers alot of trails around here to ride, and if theres anything up your way shoot me a PM and i cna head your way. Im always up for a ride :beerchug:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in boston right now, while i go to school. and ride with a friend who lives with me, and has a house in georgetown.

maybe all the Mass riders can go up sometime this winter

:i_need_snow:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I live in Revere, MA. I ride in the carroll county area and north of there. I would get a day ride going with you guys. Anyone else ride this area?

·
Registered
507 Posts
anyone interested in riding with a 16 year old this winter? i've been riding my own sleds for 10 years now with my father but i just got my license and a brand new sled so i'll be tossing it in the back of my f 150 every other weekend and heading up to southern/central nh or where-ever...any1 interested in going just let me know...sorta be around my age....14-21 let me know though....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by ill_caper@Oct 29 2005, 02:26 PM
I live in Wakefield and know tons of good trails in southern nh. Im always down to ride, so if anyone wants to, this winter, PM me. -Denis
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=965218
[/quote]

hey man my buddy has a place on Great East Lake in Wakefield so ill be up that way hopefully pretty often.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by skidoo182@Dec 3 2005, 12:20 AM
anyone interested in riding with a 16 year old this winter? i've been riding my own sleds for 10 years now with my father but i just got my license and a brand new sled so i'll be tossing it in the back of my f 150 every other weekend and heading up to southern/central nh or where-ever...any1 interested in going just let me know...sorta be around my age....14-21 let me know though....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1063747
[/quote]

hey man im down to ride with anyone. in only 19 and my brother is 17 and were gonna be riding together this winter. When the snow starts falling we should get sometin together. :fluffy: :fluffy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts