Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys heading out to watch the x-games and do some riding.We're looking for some boondocking and trails any help would be appreciated. Thanks Scott

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Check with the guys on Snowest.com. I live out here, but I don't know the Aspen area.
Mrs red

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I'm from aspen so if you want I could show you around. There are some good riding areas in town but they are very confusing if you are not local. The best place for you guys to ride will be "4 mile" by the sunlite ski area in glenwood there are alot of good riding areas and the trails are groomed and marked very well. Lenado is a few miles out of town great riding but nothing is marked. I can show you all the good places right in town if you want. We can also access lenado through my ranch

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm from aspen so if you want I could show you around. There are some good riding areas in town but they are very confusing if you are not local. The best place for you guys to ride will be "4 mile" by the sunlite ski area in glenwood there are alot of good riding areas and the trails are groomed and marked very well. Lenado is a few miles out of town great riding but nothing is marked. I can show you all the good places right in town if you want. We can also access lenado through my ranch[/quot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts