Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Me and the old man are doing the 40 mile "ish" Stinson Mt loop. PM me if your interested.....Ill can meet you at the Campton Mobile and then we can shoot back to my house, I live next to a huuuge field we can play in until my dad is ready to rock. Let me know bud.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me and the old man are doing the 40 mile "ish" Stinson Mt loop. PM me if your interested.....Ill can meet you at the Campton Mobile and then we can shoot back to my house, I live next to a huuuge field we can play in until my dad is ready to rock. Let me know bud.[/b]
Sweet, I was going up to stinsion today anyways. I was just hoping the insurance company is open... and it is! :smiley-faces7:

My friend MIGHT come over today. He just started riding. I brought him out on the trails a few times. He has a 2000 polaris classic 500. Hes coming over at 10. If we can go what time should we meet you?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chesleys at 10:30? My Father and your friend will fit right in, he likes to take in the scenery when he rides...takes his time.[/b]
Not that early. Still gotta wait for my dad to wake up and call the inshurance company. Maybe 11? And he has to be back by 3 ish.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that'll work. 11 at Chesleys....and yeah we will be back by 3.[/b]
Make sure you stay online so if there is a chance i cant go, im not leaving you down there alone.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess that old fart had a rough day yesterday. He said he will be up by 10. Then hes gunna call the insurance company and we are getting the registrations. Sry is this messed up your plans. I dont know if we can get done by 11, ill try my best!

·
Registered
568 Posts
no worries man. We will be on the same loop so keep an eye out for a red F5, and a black Z570. Ill look for your sled, if we pass I'll flag ya down. We will be coming from the trail that starts at the Gilcrest Motel going up to Stinson. See ya out there big guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts