Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Yeah, I tend to agree. The Sabercat seems a little too loud for the "trail sled buyers" and the ZR9 took a step backwards from 02 and 03 in my opinion...and what's up with that Pantera :wacko:

Love the standard F-Cat's though...especially the red F6 and red F7, Homeruns! Marc

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
personally I am really looking forward to the 05's. Its this kind of "branching out" that sets ac apart.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
I don't love the 9's graphics for sure..I like the choices for the early builds..Some real head turners, then the more complacent ones..Some of each..

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
The 9s look terrible, I think the team arctic and standard F6/7s look great. I do think the fighter and nightfire look like crap. The tiger has grown on me, I like that the lights are the eyes. The sabercats look ok, but are they going to get the rider input like the firecats get? I think the people who drive ZLs wouldn't want to hang off the side of the sled in a turn.

·
Registered
960 Posts
the nightfire is the balls! but not all of the graphic schemes will appeal to you. There are a lot of options, wich is a good thing. I think arctic cat did a good job. Would you rather have 3 graphics that you like and 5 that you dont, or 2 that you like and none that you dont. get wat im saying? my review (not that anyone cares)
standard A
tiger D (does look very much like a tiger)
fighter pilot A-
team arctic A-
Nightfire A+
zr9 B+
Z series A
Mountains A-
T-660 A
Sabercat A+
dont care bout the rest ;)

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
I was going to trade my 02 zr 800 cc le for the new 900, Not any more. I can't believe they did that to such a great sled. The graphics in my opinion look horrible.
Jim

·
Registered
960 Posts
DUDE! you diddnt buy a new sled because of the graphics!!! its not like it is sh*t brown or pink!!! it looks kinda cool

·
Registered
7 Posts
i also dont like the 04 graphics. so i am going to get a green f5 that my dealer has left over. i will wait till the
05 fire cats come out hopefully they look better.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like the night fire i'm thinking of trading in my black standard in on it.i like the 2 yr warranty also B)

·
Registered
223 Posts
In my opinion, the 03 spring order only graphics look superior to the 04 spring order only graphics. The 04 Firecat standard red & green graphics look good :rolleyes: !

·
Registered
986 Posts
I think a lot of the 04s look great . Cant wait to get a new hood

·
Registered
721 Posts
What do you mean the 2004 models are ridiculous. I think you' are ridiculous. The themes for the new fire cats Rock. something for the Americans ( fighter pilot), something for ship jumpers all in black, something for Tucker Hebert want to bees. And something for long time Arctic Cat faithful, the resurrection of the el'tigre in the Tiger package. This is the year Polaris loses first place status. You cannot continue to add new graphics on dinosaur technology. Truly 2004 will be the year of the Cat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
If I can say so, as a 35 year Arctic Cat rider, there is ying and yang in the new graphics packages.

The Firecats look good standard, but some of the early season packages...well...no thanks
The Sabercats, not bad, look better on the snow in Robs pictures
The 4 stroke turbo....no thanks

The Panteras look downright hideous and carnival- like. Totally unacceptable for the flagship.

The entire mountain line named "1M"..? terrible name, worse graphics. The 2003' s much nicer.

Cat certainly could have done much better with the graphics, Polaris has some downright ugly ones, too. Ski-Doo and Yamaha get kudos for having the best looking graphics.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
The night fire looks cool. I like the standard firecat, and the team arctic graphics look cool. The fighter pilot is ok, but the tiger graphics are but ugly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts