Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our atvs and dirtbikes are obviously not as good as out firecats but what does everyone ride? I ride a 2001 kdx 200 with a fmf (hey its green!)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ride a 2001 honda 250 2x4 w/ 22x12 bearclaw tires, 1500lbs superwinch, maier handgaurds, and a custom skidplate. This summer I'm going to put a k&n power kit, high performance exhaust and a rear bumper on it.
My dad has a 2002 kawasaki 650 w/ 27" bearclaws, warn 2000lbs winch, windshield, and rear seat/storage compartment.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Kawasaki 1993 KDX 200! like holeshot's KDX mine too has an FMF fatty pipe and silencer and a few other aftermarket goodies! I want a KX 125 or something else a little less bulky then the 93 KDX though

·
Registered
20,047 Posts
1997 suzuki RMX 250. I think it rides me though. It is my first bike but i am starting to get the hange of a dirtbike.

·
Registered
269 Posts
:D 02' HONDA 400EX :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I ride an 88 Suzuki 'LT330R'. Have had it for about 10 years now and it's been through several different renditions. It's a very fun machine, but you're right, I think the F7 may have spoiled me. Now if I can just find somewhere to ride the quad (upstate, NY near albany) i'll be set!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have a 96 yamaha wolverine. My brother has a 2000 yamaha TT-R 250. I am hoping to get a cr 125 this summer. I can't seem to keep up with the bike on the four-wheeler.

·
Registered
978 Posts
03 blaster, fmf, vitos clutch, vforce reeds, full skids, rear spider tracks on 9 inch douglas .190's, krome lite bumper, sunlight sproket and did chain, she goes pretty good down low and in the mid, i beat a 400 ex on the lake with studed tires...

·
Registered
284 Posts
2002 Blaster with Toomey pipe, porting/polishing, works suspension and holeshot tires all around. And a 2002 K&K 250R with a PSI genisis motor @ 57 hp. Custom Axis Tripple rates all around with adjustable reservoirs, 2+1 LSR a-arms, +1 LSR swingarm, +6 LSR axle, Black Fullbore plastics, MSR bars, and MX holeshots all the way around.

Obviously I'm a bit more into quads than sleds, myself, hehe. I just got into sleds last year with an MXz500 which I never could really get used to because I was more used to the quad-type riding position... The Firecat changed all that. I'll be able to race the 250R next summer when I'm 16 and I'll be racing Sno-X this winter with a 440 Sno Pro or Rev 440, still can't decide.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OOO!! thats a pretty sweet banshee i can already tell its modded out wat u got on that thing? :p

·
Registered
290 Posts
It's got all kinds of work...head, crank, tranny, fatty pipes,+2+1's, no tors system, airbox mods.,works shocks,etc. It goes like a sob. Like I said I'm just racing this year so I've been setting it up for the track.

Love the Bandits....first time I ever had them on the front. Last year I had them on the rear of my Raptor and they were great on the trails and in the mud.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
AC F7,

I would highly reccommend NOT using the bandits to race with. On the trail they are fine but I can tell you from experience, they will not handle the track well at all. Go with some ITP MX Holeshots for front and rear or another good combo is 18" Titan Turf Tamers for the rear and 20" MX Holeshots for the front. Nice Banshee by the way, I will be getting one myself to ride this summer and keep the time off the 250R so it'l be in top condition still for race season net year.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm going to try them on the track first before I change the rears. I bought the bike with them so I haven't really put the screws to them on the track yet. I did notice that on the banshee they like to fish tail and kick out very,very easily. It's also way to easy to throw the bike into a slide. On the Raptor it was the complete opposite. I'm going to try to ride a little this weekend on a halfass practice track so I can see how they react to track conditions on a Banshee. My friend also races and is pretty good so maybe I can get some input from him on how it handles

1 - 20 of 37 Posts