Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since there is no snow in upper michigan and a new 600 cfi in my yard can those of you with this sled and some snow give an honest ride report??? usually i would have my own oppinion by christmas but theres still grass in my yard. thanx,dave

·
Premium Member
'22 XCR, '17 SB Assault
132 Posts
I do not own a 600 IQ, however, I might be able to give you a little input. Last spring I had the opportunity to ride an early release '07 600 IQ for the day. I was quite surprised by the end of the day. The power was really good for a 600 twin, very notable midrange pull. Hooked up surprising well despite no picks. The best feature, however, was the handling. It was totally on through the chisel plowed fields and rough trail. Ride was comparable to my F7 Sno-Pro, except little better getting through the corners and much better ergonomics. I believe Polaris has nailed the ergos and that comes from having hours in the seat of a rev. The wind protection was also surpisingly good from the smallish looking screen. The only gripes I had was limited storage space and fuel economy (it was a carb model). These are quite minor considering the addition of an aftermarket bag and maybe some jetting might help economy. But then again, it takes fuel to make horsepower, kind of tradeoff. I think you will be quite pleased with your new ride. Do the snow dance and lets ride.......................

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
A friend of mine has an 07 600 H.O. CFI, he has 900 miles on his. His younger brother has an 06 700 Fusion (755). When they race the 600 is always ahead of 755. The 600 also gets 16 mpg. In a ditch he says that the 600 is a really fun sled to ride. If you ever get snow you will be really happy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.