Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Walts in Derby on Friday for a BRR sweatshirt and look around. Parking lot out front is usually full of sleds and what not. Empty. Next inside pickings was pretty slim. Two new 2022s on floor. A 600r mxz, and 850 Renegade. One Spyder and thats it.
Also stopped to do some comparison pictures by Soldier Memorial. What a nice park. Kudos to Derby to be the first in Vt. to have a dedicated statue back in the 1800s.

Back in the day at Walts (2017) summer

·
Registered
310 Posts
Just think ,All those sleds will now be out on the trails .Many driven by people with No clue .

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Just think ,All those sleds will now be out on the trails .Many driven by people with No clue .
Should have been like that this past year in VT, but I didn't see that. Especially in central. I did about two thousand miles in VT, nothing was different. Maybe this year....I have not been on the VASA trails yet, but guessing they will be busy as they are non connected and trail head based.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That pic of used sleds was from 2017
Yes I took it on my birthday in 2017 before I retired to the NEK. One of my riding friend's MXZ X 600 etec is the one in front. They trade to Walts so this was two sleds ago for them. I think I typed above the picture the timeframe so really Fall because that is when my birthday is lol

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Should have been like that this past year in VT, but I didn't see that. Especially in central. I did about two thousand miles in VT, nothing was different. Maybe this year....I have not been on the VASA trails yet, but guessing they will be busy as they are non connected and trail head based.
VASA trails have been pretty empty for the times I have been out. We went to concord one time and I don’t think we saw 10 others. West fairley once and saw maybe 5. Washington and Williamstown a few times and same. Our friends live on a road that is a trail in west topsham and see a lot of side by side and a few atvs but hardly see anyone on the trails. Couple weekends ago we went to NH to Jericho and Berlin area. There was a good amount of riders up there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts