Hardcore Sledder banner

Are u more of a rider that doesnt care what they break and just rides hard or is always polishing an

• Hard rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard buffer

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
right now i would have to say in a hard buffer, but when i get 5 inches of snow, then i'm a hard rider... Now i can only ride aroung the yard, and it gets kind of boring after the first 5 or 6 hours... lol

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I like to ride hard, and I like to keep my sled looking like new. I don't like to break anything, because that could mean downtime when I could be riding. Keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm both :huh:

I keep my F7 at the dealership I work at so it is well kept. The way I see it everything is always for sale, so I keep my toys clean and running good.

·
Registered
827 Posts
right now i'm a hard buffer,, no snow

·
Registered
69 Posts
It depends....when there is snow I ride. When there isn't I tinker.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm with Rob, I keep it clean enough to do maintenance and wash off the road salt if I use my single trailer (doubles covered). Other than that I ride her hard and put her to bed wet!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ride hard from mile 0 to trade in.Continually messing with clutches, gearing. I will race my grandmother if she was willing. I got it bad.

·
Registered
244 Posts
ride em hard but clean em up good-keepin things clean will make make em last longer and less getting dirty when ya got to work on em

1 - 13 of 13 Posts