Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
not sure of richards try marty out at 11strokepilot.com he has great prices and great service and fast. I purchased 288 studs and 2 sets of 8 inch carbides for my 2 f7 snopros

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i WAS ON A WED SITE AND THERE WERE STUDS WITH BACKERS I.40 $ A PIECE THAT WAS INCLUDING SHIPPING. THEY WERE A SEMI-GENERIC BRAND BUT MANY PEOPLE SAID THEY WERE GOOD. WHERE THE HELL IS THAT SITE.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by fireball@Jan 14 2003, 08:09 PM
i WAS ON A WED SITE AND THERE WERE STUDS WITH BACKERS I.40 $ A PIECE THAT WAS INCLUDING SHIPPING. THEY WERE A SEMI-GENERIC BRAND BUT MANY PEOPLE SAID THEY WERE GOOD. WHERE THE HELL IS THAT SITE.
Boy, I bought some of those off brandstuds once...my experience was very bad...learned a lesson. Others may have had luck, but I will stick with Woody's from now on...Marc

·
Registered
65 Posts
i have been running extreme max studs i bought through richards performance out of germantown wi i bought at show time but i paid 85 cents a stud with backers aluminum 1575 miles on low snow conditions studs are in great shape none missing or broke 153 pattern also hooks up very well

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just ordered 700 of the extreme max from rich motorsports. All of my friends run them. On an 02 800 we put 1000 miles on so far the last 2 trips on rough conditions and the look like brand new. I just put 170 on my f7 can't wait to try it out. I think he sells them for 1.40 stud,nut,backer shipped. He was selling them for a buck a piece 4 months ago but said that was just a promo deal. He let us have 700 at 1.30 shipped. Very fast and excellent service I might add.

Rich Motorsports
www.richmotorsports.com
p.o. box 202
Buttedesmorts, Wi 54927
em:[email protected]
920-582-4823
920-279-3523 cell

tell him steve sent ya.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts