Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the story I heard. The person that owns property to the left just as you get onto the lake put up a orange snow fence to keep people from riding over his docks. At some point, someone knocked the fence down and people started riding around a water hole. I can understand not wanting to ride through the hole, and the land owner not wanting studs ripping up his wooden dock. I checked this out for myself, I went through the hole no problem, it wasn't that big. Landowner came out started yelling, guy on sled punched him in the face, knocked him down and kicked him in the ribs while he was on the ground. The landowner was about 60 years old, absolutely no call for what happened to him. The guy that punched him is a gutless turd. Again, this is what I heard around town. Guy was on a Orange Cat, green snowmobile suit.

REWARD!! - The Rangeley Lakes Snowmobile Club is offering a $200.00 reward to anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest of the snowmobiler who assaulted a RLSC Trail land owner on Monday December 31st @ 3:30pm. The assault occurred in Russell Cove where the trail crosses Route 4 in front of the ClubHouse Restaurant. The assailant was a male, about 6 feet tall and may have been driving an orange machine. There was a female and several other males in his riding group.
If you have any information please contact Club President, Steve Dudley @ 207-864-5919. He will pass the information on to the proper authorities.
This short trail from Route 4 to the Lake is a vital link in our trail system. Losing it would be a disaster for local businesses and for snowmobilers. This was the most despicable act by a snowmobiler that the RLSC has ever encountered. We want this person punished!

http://www.rangeleysnowmobile.com/new.htm[/b]

Why will it not surprise me when this guy is found and ends up being a masshole?

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=294602

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
us massholes dont act like that because in mass alot of our trails are privately owned you know? prolly someone further south maybe. who knows. could be anyone.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didnt say it was a masshole... Just that it wouldnt surpise me if it was... I was just reposting it so more people could see it.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
oh i know. but that whole situation is so lame. i dont understand why the need to punch the old guy was necessary haha

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
figures he was riding a cat........ in all my years of being a terrorist dirtbiker, and renegade sled rider, i have always found that confronting a irate land owner with complete composure will cool down even the most rabid, shovel swinging home owner. when we act like a bunch of screaming fucknuts, it reflects on the group as a whole. normally when a landowner is screaming and flailing their arms in the air i try to stop and listen to their complaint, because most of the time it is a communication issue. a lot of peopl who ride can't understand that when one person lays down a set of tracks they have just established a new trail that many more are sure to follow, without realizing they are doing anything wrong. if only he had listen to what the gentleman had to say, maybe us massholes wouldn't be looked down on........

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
figures he was riding a cat........ in all my years of being a terrorist dirtbiker, and renegade sled rider, i have always found that confronting a irate land owner with complete composure will cool down even the most rabid, shovel swinging home owner. when we act like a bunch of screaming fucknuts, it reflects on the group as a whole. normally when a landowner is screaming and flailing their arms in the air i try to stop and listen to their complaint, because most of the time it is a communication issue. a lot of peopl who ride can't understand that when one person lays down a set of tracks they have just established a new trail that many more are sure to follow, without realizing they are doing anything wrong. if only he had listen to what the gentleman had to say, maybe us massholes wouldn't be looked down on........[/b]
Well put. This guy will get whats coming to him, fn loser!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I don't think anyone said he was from Mass. they are just spreading the post around and maybe get the dickhead :uzi: Plus he was with a group of sledders and his girl, what a asshole.... sure would suck if he is a HCS memeber.
Steve in Ct :beer_cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
<div align='left'>
couldn't have been catbox or revneck standing on each others shoulders they don't add up to 6 feet tall :frech11:[/b][/quote]hey brett, did you cobble that tub of misery back together yet? or are you still swearing off snomobiling forever?

·
Registered
234 Posts
hey brett, did you cobble that tub of misery back together yet? or are you still swearing off snomobiling forever?[/b]
maybe monday night have to do a test ride wed or thurs if you can find a yami dealer to buy a real sled at

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
oh dont worry. i fixed my shitbox today.......[/b]
UGH OH!! the litter box is filling up with more cats and cat poo!! better tell the old lady....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts