Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the story I heard. The person that owns property to the left just as you get onto the lake put up a orange snow fence to keep people from riding over his docks. At some point, someone knocked the fence down and people started riding around a water hole. I can understand not wanting to ride through the hole, and the land owner not wanting studs ripping up his wooden dock. I checked this out for myself, I went through the hole no problem, it wasn't that big. Landowner came out started yelling, guy on sled punched him in the face, knocked him down and kicked him in the ribs while he was on the ground. The landowner was about 60 years old, absolutely no call for what happened to him. The guy that punched him is a gutless turd. Again, this is what I heard around town. Guy was on a Orange Cat, green snowmobile suit.

REWARD!! - The Rangeley Lakes Snowmobile Club is offering a $200.00 reward to anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest of the snowmobiler who assaulted a RLSC Trail land owner on Sunday December 30th @ 3:30pm. The assault occurred in Russell Cove where the trail crosses Route 4 in front of the ClubHouse Restaurant. The assailant was a male, about 6 feet tall and may have been driving an orange machine. There was a female and several other males in his riding group.
If you have any information please contact Club President, Steve Dudley @ 207-864-5919. He will pass the information on to the proper authorities.
This short trail from Route 4 to the Lake is a vital link in our trail system. Losing it would be a disaster for local businesses and for snowmobilers. This was the most despicable act by a snowmobiler that the RLSC has ever encountered. We want this person punished!

http://www.rangeleysnowmobile.com/new.htm

·
Registered
435 Posts
I hope they catch this guy. Another rider who thinks he has all the rights....

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I reposted this in the mass forum. You might want to hit the rest of the new england states.

·
Registered
246 Posts
What is society coming to . . . running over a guy walking his dog and driving away leaving the guy with two broken legs . . . punching a landowner in the face . . . man, some folks really seem to want to ruin the good thing we've got going in Maine in terms of public access on private land.

This story kind of reminds me of an incident that happened a few years back with my Uncle. Long story short, it was hunting season and a couple of folks from away were hunting without permission on my Uncle's land (not posted but my Uncle prefers people to ask before hunting) . . . he attempted to get their attention by blowing their car's horn . . . eventually the guys came out and basically beat the snot out of him (enough to give him a concussion) before driving away . . . end result = my Uncle's and father's land is now closed to all hunters unfortunately. It only takes one time . . . and one bad apple . . . whether it be a hunter or a sledder.

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
I know the exact spot as I have been by it a million times and as Chumslick said IT IS A VITAL ACCESS POINT!!.

I hope this despicable excuse for a snowmobiler gets caught, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and has his balls tacked to the wooden dock for all to rip over.

Despicable piece of shit.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I reposted this in the mass forum.[i] You might want to hit the rest of the new england states.[/b]
Interesting one might think he was from mass ... I sure do hope it was someone from out of state this time, all this fu_kfaces are giving us a bad name. My neighbor will not let me through where we have gone forever anymore, it sucks but I dont want to beat the shit out of em' just dont expect me to do any favors for 'em.... Just remember guys do unto others as .... well you know the rest. SOMEONE must know who did this..... I say we put this guy in the water hole and use him to get through.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Interesting one might think he was from mass ... I sure do hope it was someone from out of state this time, all this fu_kfaces are giving us a bad name. My neighbor will not let me through where we have gone forever anymore, it sucks but I dont want to beat the shit out of em' just dont expect me to do any favors for 'em.... Just remember guys do unto others as .... well you know the rest. SOMEONE must know who did this..... I say we put this guy in the water hole and use him to get through.[/b]
All right…………… before this turns into a “must be a flatlander” or Mass, RI, CT or NY guy lets not forget that this post was started to get any information from anyone who might have seen or heard anything. We as a group shouldn’t give two shits where he is from. Let’s just keep our ears to the ground and make sure this douche bag gets what he deserves.......... A visit from the local law enforcement.

·
Registered
685 Posts
WTF WAS THIS GUYS THINKING the world is a small place im sure he or someone he was with will tell someone
and with all us good sledders he will get what he deserves the state of maine should revoke is right to register a sled
pluslet the rangley club give him in public a old fashion blanket party ........ bars of soap in pillow cases and when done ask him how it feels

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
All right…………… before this turns into a “must be a flatlander” or Mass, RI, CT or NY guy lets not forget that this post was started to get any information from anyone who might have seen or heard anything. We as a group shouldn’t give two shits where he is from. Let’s just keep our ears to the ground and make sure this douche bag gets what he deserves.......... A visit from the local law enforcement.[/b]

Well said. Couldn't agree more. Also like the blanket party idea.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
That dumb ass is lucky the 60 year old guy didn't have a CCW Permit,
I would have shot the guy in both kneecaps.

firefighterjake, your uncle needs a CCW too.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Absolutely rediculous. I hope someone will hear him braggin about it. Orange Cat with green suit. Interesting. I sure hope the landowner is ok and knows there is always that 10 percent.

:cussing: :wtf: :wtf:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
If that fuck face wants to hit someone bring it on i might be 45 but i would hand this bag sucker his head on a fuckin plate i'm sure he crowed like a bantam rooster to his friends after hitting the olde man fuck the fuck head that did it

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Plenty of selfish idiots out there. The only ones we hear about are the ones in the news, many more aren't.

Absolutely rediculous. I hope someone will hear him braggin about it. Orange Cat with green suit. Interesting. I sure hope the landowner is ok and knows there is always that 10 percent.

:cussing: :wtf: :wtf:[/b]

·
Registered
586 Posts
the scum is just an ordinary THUG....assault against the elderly carries severe statuatory penalties..... it will be a much quieter once the land access is revoked and there won't be any dock damage or liability, Someone has to hear some chatter.....

1 - 20 of 94 Posts