Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am offering a reward for info or location of a sled ridden out of my back yard in Oakbank on Dec 28 -29th. It is a 1993 Polaris indy sport 440 fan, burgundy with pink stripe. It has a broken tail light.

This is not the actual sled.
same color as picture but not exactly the same.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I got this from someone while looking for the other stolen sled:

Yesterday on Hwy 44 there was a sled sitting in the ditch for the whole day, it was a polaris but not sure of the year, it was dark in color too! It was between mile roads 38 and 39, not sure if it’s still there though, it was on the north side so I did not see it this morning.[/b]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I'm not sure which intersection is #38 or #39, but I was out trail signing last night between Bjour and Tyndall and saw nothing. Also, I didn't see anything on the way to Wpg this morning either.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the input guys. I sure hope one of us can catch these bastards. I'd luv to personally get ahold of them, if you know what I mean. Seems like my area , and specificly Polaris owners best be cautious.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
There was other thefts in Oakbank area within a few days and in Transocna see this site and stolen sleds link. You guys need to talk to each other and share information. Put your heads together guys, don't give up, talk to both RCMP and Winnipeg Police in person often (daily) and to MPIC be very polite and professional and helpful. Check out my advise/reply to others. You have a great advantage being able to team up together and investigate, stake out suspects, etc. on your own and together. Get all your buddies involved. Spread the word. Act fast. Get the crooks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know the cops are useless in these situations, but I bet they would find me quickly if I gave these guys the beating they SO deserve. Not that it would stop me from doing it if I was so lucky to find these assholes.

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
i agree but it sucks when the victim goes and finds the person and gives them a taste of what they did to you and you get in the most shit. either the cops wake up or else citizens are going to be doing their jobs for them and its not going to be nice.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
I take it my trail seems to be getting cold. Any chance of recovery after a week and a half??????????[/b]
Absolutely. I know people who got some of there stuff back 6 months later and longer. Be viglinet with everyone, put up posters and ask questions don't let crooks get away. People talk if you are sincere in getting your stuff back.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.