Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where the trails should be this season, God willing. Home made map, sorry for the crudeness.

EDIT : I re-did this thing...it is MUCH closer to actual now. The topo is very old, so it does not show the "new highway" they built in '68! I put it in myself as the black "road" you see...Also, I marked off the Gas/stores and the diner...
The yellow is where sleds go now without permissions. Red is our trail.

I hope some of you out there in cybersledding land will come work a day on the Coyote district trails. We should be ready to cut brush and stuff very soon.

(Side note, this map shows roads that just don't exist any more. The forest has swallowed them up. But OT knows where they are! Some will become OVSC trails I hope!) :fluffy:

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey OT looks good.
We just got the map back from the printer and excellent so far.
As soon as the Coyote District trails get the full go ahead we can add them to the map. I'm waiting.........
Later,
Mark

·
Registered
273 Posts
Your trails system looks pretty good for the guys over towards the rt. 25 area which is good because I like to head over that way myself. But how are you guys going to get the groomer to the trails there? The only way is crossing the lake or to trailer it, no?

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
MXZX5,

You are correct that these trails are accessible by the lake. OVSC will keep a SWT on that side of the lake to groom these trails. It will be nice to be able to legally access the business on the South side of Ossipee Lake for gas and food. :smiley-faces7:

CKF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts