Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a bunch of people are getting reverse but I don't like the old time reverse with the added weight. Did Cat come out with electronic reverse? Thats the one thing I like about the Revs is that reverse, last cat I rode with reverse was a 01 four stroke and it had the pull reverse... added weight. Can anyone fill me in on this? Also, how much more would I be paying If I added this as my spring order?

·
Registered
978 Posts
well i liked the electric reverse but i have seen so many people having problems with it not restarting and having to give it gas when they shift.... still a great set up tho

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm... just one more thing to break. My back lol, reverse is a good idea

·
Registered
57 Posts
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I hear that cta will come out with reverse on the 900 in january because of the direct drive maybe (?) it will be electronic and the start of things to come I hope so dose anyone know anything?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
A four stroke cannot uses electronic reverse because the engine cannot run backwards. Perosnally i think electronic reverse is way better than mechanical, not more extra moving parts or gears. And with the new dimond drive you will need electronic reverse, so cat probably has it in thw works already.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Dealer told me last year that they have it , but he didn't think they'd implement it cause of the move toward 4- strokes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts