Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been told early this month,but have been told this before. Wouldn't mind but this thing takes 3 acers to turn around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Slider79@Dec 9 2002, 11:22 PM
I just get a little speed and nail the breaks, 180 and your turned around.
Yep, also know as "poor man's reverse" :D :lol: Works especially well in the F-C B)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was thinking about adding reverse.....but the sleds so light.
I was able to turn almost all the way around on the trail and if I have to I get off and give the ass a little swing,,,no BFD.
rick

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was at my dealers Christmas party this weekend and they had reverse in stock for the F7. The gears are the same as the stock gears, no compromise! WisF7

·
Registered
720 Posts
I talked to my dealer yesterday, he said it should be in by next week, but he is so swamped, if I could bring it in after the new year he would appreciate it. We are going away the weekend after Christmas. Then I am going to bring it back to him for 1) A Checkup 2) Reverse and 3) The Recoil fix. Who knows what else will be recalled by then.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My dealer has always been pretty good about availabiity, he's telling me it may be mid Jan. before we see the reverse kits. Hope he's wrong, already paid for.

·
Registered
485 Posts
:huh: Hey Rob ,I tried the " poor mans reverse" inside of my enclosed trailer, it didn't work to good!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts