Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen a f-cat with reverse there is no more auto adjuster so that means cat sold us those junk auto adjusters so now i am able to sleep at night because i know the chain is tight

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it means that older sleds dont have to use the auto adjuster go to the manually also the under cut on the top gear faces out by the way i am 24

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
start over type slowly

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I'm with Derek...please slow down. I guess the simple question is...I have reverse on my F7...are you saying that there is a problem or are the reverse kits better now than in the past?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The kits are ten times better. Without the adjuster. But the instructions are from like 1980. The gears are different from any other model that i have installed. Cat will be sending something to dealers soon about gears and a proper install.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Scaryscott, that post was SOOOOOO much better... what a difference a period or two can make! Thanks dude!! -- Roy

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Roger that...well, I have had my reverse on for a month now and it works the balls. Good luck with yours, and thanks for the info. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts