Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK MY BUDDY HAS THE 800R XP WITH 250 MILES STUDDED I AM ON A 2005 EFI SNO PRO ZR 900 STOCK AND STUDDED. WE WAY ABOUT THE SAME BUT IF HE IS READING THIS I THINK HE IS FATTER :yelrotflmao: WE LINE UP HE TAKES ME OUT OF THE HOLE BY A HALF A SLED MIND YOU HIS SLED IS ABOUT 100LBS LIGHTER AND WITH A 136 INCH TRACK, AT AROUND 75 MPH AND 600FT I DROVE AROUND HIM HARD AND BY THE TIME HE CAUGHT UP TO ME I ALREADY ORDERD A PIZZA AND I WAS EATING IT. TAKE THAT SKI BOZOS. OH AND BY THE WAY THE YELLOW ONES LOOK LIKE A PISS PUDDLE. :nutkick:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IS THAT WHAT THEY CALL THEM REV XP 800 OR 800R. ALL I KNOW IT WAS A 2008 SKI BONE AND HE IS STILL TRYING TO CATCH UP :frech11:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NO F-10 HELP HERE BUT I WILL FIGHT THE FIGHT WITH THE OLD IRON WHILE U GUYS KICK THEIR ASS WITH THE NEW. THEN MAYBY THESE GUYS WILL TRADE THERE GIRL SLEDS IN FOR A SLED WITH BALLS :nutkick: I LOVE WATCHING THIS SKIDOO GUY GETTING HIS NUTS KICKED

·
Registered
640 Posts
NO F-10 HELP HERE BUT I WILL FIGHT THE FIGHT WITH THE OLD IRON WHILE U GUYS KICK THEIR ASS WITH THE NEW. THEN MAYBY THESE GUYS WILL TRADE THERE GIRL SLEDS IN FOR A SLED WITH BALLS :nutkick: I LOVE WATCHING THIS SKIDOO GUY GETTING HIS NUTS KICKED[/b]
way to go

·
Premium Member
7,731 Posts
i'm not sticking up for the doo in any such way form or fashin, but the doo i seen you say long track, that is why you beat him, long track=turd
but good job anyway bud

·
Registered
670 Posts
OK MY BUDDY HAS THE 800R XP WITH 250 MILES STUDDED I AM ON A 2005 EFI SNO PRO ZR 900 STOCK AND STUDDED. WE WAY ABOUT THE SAME BUT IF HE IS READING THIS I THINK HE IS FATTER :yelrotflmao: WE LINE UP HE TAKES ME OUT OF THE HOLE BY A HALF A SLED MIND YOU HIS SLED IS ABOUT 100LBS LIGHTER AND WITH A 136 INCH TRACK, AT AROUND 75 MPH AND 600FT I DROVE AROUND HIM HARD AND BY THE TIME HE CAUGHT UP TO ME I ALREADY ORDERD A PIZZA AND I WAS EATING IT. TAKE THAT SKI BOZOS. OH AND BY THE WAY THE YELLOW ONES LOOK LIKE A PISS PUDDLE. :nutkick:[/b]
:yelrotflmao:

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
a win is a win!!! might as well brag it up.. the xp guys are braggin there junk up, might as well brag about ours.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well from what i hear from my uncle and his buddie my uncle witch has a 07 F1000 with 1369kms on it and his buddy with the rev x800r with 572kms on it Were out just after new years and my unle was saying it was damn close Xp right on his ass they were only runing around 1000ft to 1300ft .. My uncle was saying It was alot closer then what he thought it would be! I have yet to race any of them due to this shitty weather but when the snow flys again i will be out there with bells on to get beside them all... My buddie also just picked up the New 2008 Dragon 750 turbo And was saying on his trip he ran in to the new blizzard 800 and took him by a easy 7 to 10 lenghts ... in just under 1000ft .. So i will be seeing how a well tuned F7 will do against them all and will be Back to fill all of you in on how it goes!!!

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Well from what i hear from my uncle and his buddie my uncle witch has a 07 F1000 with 1369kms on it and his buddy with the rev x800r with 572kms on it Were out just after new years and my unle was saying it was damn close Xp right on his ass they were only runing around 1000ft to 1300ft .. My uncle was saying It was alot closer then what he thought it would be! I have yet to race any of them due to this shitty weather but when the snow flys again i will be out there with bells on to get beside them all... My buddie also just picked up the New 2008 Dragon 750 turbo And was saying on his trip he ran in to the new blizzard 800 and took him by a easy 7 to 10 lenghts ... in just under 1000ft .. So i will be seeing how a well tuned F7 will do against them all and will be Back to fill all of you in on how it goes!!![/b]
a good running f7 will beat just about anything 0-120..nothing stock will hang with a properly set up f7 with mods!!!! f7's are bad ass

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
The team rock XP couldn't even beat f6's this weekend, F7's killed it and it not even fair to compare it to the team rock F1K. The XP's are weird, some days they will run, others they don't. Every week I become less impressed with the XP's. I'm beginning to think its a disposable snowmobile. Issue's, issue's, issue's. Studs are starting to wear their way through the tunnel as well, to add one more issue. In a weeks time they will be poking out, not good, espcially considering its got tunnel protectors.

·
Registered
899 Posts
The team rock XP couldn't even beat f6's this weekend, F7's killed it and it not even fair to compare it to the team rock F1K. The XP's are weird, some days they will run, others they don't. Every week I become less impressed with the XP's. I'm beginning to think its a disposable snowmobile. Issue's, issue's, issue's. Studs are starting to wear their way through the tunnel as well, to add one more issue. In a weeks time they will be poking out, not good, espcially considering its got tunnel protectors.[/b]

The studs wearing through and other parts breaking off is all by design. That way they will become even lighter over time, which will in-turn make them even better than new. :yelrotflmao:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts