Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob, First I'd like to say this board is BY FAR the best out there. What a great thing we have to keep all of us in the know about our treasured sport, and our favorite sleds.
What I would love to see is a response for this board to show that AC is reading these posts, and really cares about what we have to say. There are some serious issues being detailed in this new forum, that have a great deal on consistancy from post to post. I've been a loyal AC rider since the kitty cat, and have had very few issues over the years with any of my AC sleds, but many on this board seem to have consistant problems with their sleds. I do agree that AC shocks are some of the worst out there. I think the AC specs are way off, and the quality control on these units is poor to say the least. AC, step up to the plate. A simple response would be fine, just to show you are here. I'll go on record to say I currenly own 3 AC sleds a zr120, zr500, and a F5, and all of them have been top notch.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Check out the "Cat Loyalist" post.

Even if these threads are viewed by him, I seriously doubt we will see many "gls" posts. If he responded to all of them, it would set a precident.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts