Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know where to get 2001 or newer ecu reprogramed , would like to add pipes to sons "01 600 efi. obviously arctic cat is to busy outdated previous model years to come up w/ solution for performance upgrades for newer hard coded computers.

·
Banned
995 Posts
You cannot put pipes on an 01 ZR 600 EFI because Arctic Cat has made the chip non-removable for this year and newer EFI sleds. If you want more performance try a D&D clutch kit and/or an adjustable fuel regulator.

·
Registered
109 Posts
A freind of mine who has freinds that own a Harley shop said that the software they use to reprogram Harley ECU's is capable of reprograming the Arctic Cat ECU's as well. I've heard of sportbike ECU's being reprogrammed from laptop computers as well. Check you local hi tech motorcycle shops.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by aczr600@Dec 28 2002, 04:07 PM
would like to add pipes to sons "01 600 efi.
Save yourself the time, money and aggravation. The real gains on the 01 600 EFI are in the clutching and gearing.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did i forget to add that i've been a certified cat master technician for the last 15 years.the sled already has clutch & gear work completed as well as trail porting ,machined combustion chambers ,port matched Y-pipe and mrbp exhaust, theres always room for improvement. thanx jayjaysin thats pretty much what i was looking for.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Perhaps a call to the Arctic Cat Race Dept. would be helpful. They re-program the F7 ECU's so perhaps an '01 EFI re-program may be on their menu??? Good Luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts