Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got bored and painted my Phazer again, this time black. It was white before, which one do you guys think looks better? Dont worry, you cant offend me.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm.. im not sure what i think of it, you need something in there to accent the black. It looks sharp, but bare.[/b]
Should I go with an Austrailian accent or German??

·
Registered
332 Posts
oh man it looks sick ,the only thing I would do now is put the blue hand gaurds on, oh ya nat I ordered those prefilter deals from schmidt bros today but I got the nytro kit because you get 8 in the kit. so I was thinking of putting the 2 extra down in front of the rad. Do you think it would work ,or would they get smashed off?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh man it looks sick ,the only thing I would do now is put the blue hand gaurds on, oh ya nat I ordered those prefilter deals from schmidt bros today but I got the nytro kit because you get 8 in the kit. so I was thinking of putting the 2 extra down in front of the rad. Do you think it would work ,or would they get smashed off?[/b]
Hey thanks, I dont think youll have a problem adding the other two pods. :buttrock:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the new BLACK look! :thumbsup:[/b]
Thanks Paul, I think I like black better also, but next year Ill probably get a seat cover from ya and change the blue to another color, or just black the whole thing out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
BLACK IT OUT! BLACKI IT OUT! BLACK IT OUT! BLACKI IT OUT! BLACK IT OUT! BLACKI IT OUT! BLACK IT OUT! BLACKI IT OUT! BLACK IT OUT! BLACKI IT OUT! BLACK IT OUT! BLACKI IT OUT! BLACK IT OUT! BLACKI IT OUT! BLACK IT OUT! BLACKI IT OUT!

ALL BLACK

·
Registered
531 Posts
sick sled,if i where to add more i would polish the tunnel and burnt orange on grab bars, skid and a arms would look sick.

·
Registered
522 Posts
not sure which color looks better both are better than stock though.....I would change all that blue to either white or all black would look sweet, what did you use for paint and prep???

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not sure which color looks better both are better than stock though.....I would change all that blue to either white or all black would look sweet, what did you use for paint and prep???[/b]
Paint was Krylon Fusion. Prep was cleaning the plastic good and shaking the can vigorously.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i like the black alot better, presonally i woulnt accent it with more blue, id make everything else black to, i think that would look sweet.

mabbe red accents would look good, im not big on the black an blue, it just doesnt look right, more blue would work too though, handgaurds, snowflap, ski-tips?????

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i like the black alot better, presonally i woulnt accent it with more blue, id make everything else black to, i think that would look sweet.

mabbe red accents would look good, im not big on the black an blue, it just doesnt look right, more blue would work too though, handgaurds, snowflap, ski-tips?????[/b]
I really dont like the blue, but I didnt want to paint the seat or get a Skinz seat cover this year, so Ill wait till next year. I also didnt have time to take the A-arms off when I had it apart and I havent had the time since then so it will probably just stay the way it is this year and next year Ill probably black it all out. Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
42 Posts
oh somone get me a towel befor I drool all over my keyboard, that thing looks like an assassin or somthing... like it just wants to get out there, eat the other sleds and then run over some puppies HAHAHA

It looks really mean

it would be awsome if you anodized the tunnel yamaha yellow and blacked out all the rest.

BOO YAAA!!!! :hyper: :buttrock:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey man the sled looks great!!! I reall y like the way both of them look. where did you find that huge monster decal on your tunnel?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey Natty ,you should take the snow flap off for that meaner look lol, I have a question for you . I bought a FMF factory 4 muffler and I was wondering how you mounted yours and how you made the transition from the midpipe to the muffler. Was also curious if your exhaust was also 2" outside diameter and how the sled ran after the new muff. thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts