Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for info on rentals (BRP) north of the st law?

Snowmobile rentals that is

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Originally posted by BOBLER@Oct 9 2005, 09:18 PM
Same as last 05 800ho powertek x, best sled i have had since my 583 formula z in 98

Nothing in 06 peeked my interest yet.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918617
[/quote]

Ask knuckles sometime about the 94 Formula Z 583 that I took brand new out of the box and snocrossed. It wasn't pretty lol, but he was there to watch the whole spectacle.... :smilielol:

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Too Slow@Oct 13 2005, 02:29 PM
What enduro buddies?...one of the local crazy's in our group use to ride that stuff throughout this area.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=927346
[/quote]

Would your local crazy happened to have quit when he broke his leg while riding in tolland ma.?

I assume nw ct is norhtwest connecticut, if so, howdy neighbor :beerchug:

·
Registered
43,799 Posts
Yeah...I'm from Winsted...I think your right...our buddy Kenny from Torrington did break a leg pretty bad a while back riding somewhere just over the line up there. At any rate it hasn't slowed him down any on a sled. The age in our group is from 40-70 years old....I believe he's a little younger than me but still rides like my 22 year old son...This will probably wind him up...but the main reason when we can get him along on our trips is when one of the sleds breaks...He's the best to fix it...otherwise stick him up front and let him go.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Too Slow@Oct 14 2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah...I'm from Winsted...I think your right...our buddy Kenny from Torrington did break a leg pretty bad a while back riding somewhere just over the line up there. At any rate it hasn't slowed him down any on a sled. The age in our group is from 40-70 years old....I believe he's a little younger than me but still rides like my 22 year old son...This will probably wind him up...but the main reason when we can get him along on our trips is when one of the sleds  breaks...He's the best to fix it...otherwise stick him up front and let him go.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=929489
[/quote]

Barkhamsted here, that would be ken gerby, used to ride and race bikes with him before he broke his leg, small world.

And it is his former racing buddies who i am looking for sleds for, just to get back on topic.

·
Registered
43,799 Posts
Yeah...small world....thats our buddy mad max....he's mentioned he's just an average rider compared to some of his old friends he use to ride with...they were even more skilled.....glad I'm not in that mix....but getting back to the rental post...Artcat900 mentioned a good one. I'm not sure but I think they are now Ski doo...they may still have a rental outlet in Saint Alexis des Monts at Lac A L'eau Claire...at least they did. If you have the little FCMQ service guide booklet provided...it lists dealers that rent sleds in different cities and towns.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Too Slow@Oct 14 2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah...small world....thats our buddy mad max....he's mentioned he's just an average rider compared to some of his old friends he use to ride with...they were even more skilled.....glad I'm not in that mix....but getting back to the rental post...Artcat900 mentioned a good one. I'm not sure but I think they are now Ski doo...they may still have a rental outlet in Saint Alexis des Monts at Lac A L'eau Claire...at least they did. If you have the little FCMQ service guide booklet provided...it lists dealers that rent sleds in different cities and towns.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=930008
[/quote]

That one I knew of, they rented from place just below lac laclaire past 5 yrs, last year one of them got hosed bad for damage that was definately warr issue, rental guy i think got paid by bombi and renter, so won't be going back there

·
Registered
43,799 Posts
Just thought of another area they rent Ski-doo sleds that we stayed at.... further west....Saint Agathe des Monts...also Saint Jovite....you may only be able to get something like a long track 550 fan model at some of these guys.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Hey Too Slow, Bobler, Wolfie are you fellas looking to add a new rider to your group. I just moved to Meriden, Ct and looking for some serious riders to hook up with.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Call Bernard at the Motel Safari in Shawinigan, bet he can hook you guys up. :div20:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts