Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody cancelled thier "06" Renegade -X 1000 yel/blk,es pre-season order :dunno: The reason I am asking cause I really don`t trust the dealer I am with now that I snowchecked a gade-x 1000 with. So Doo you know any good/trusted dealers that have any coming in with no buyer. Maine/NH areas...
:beerchug:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
My dad was very close to getting one but figure gas prices and the milage we ride he would save so much more with a 600 HO switchback. What dealer are you dealing through and why dont you trust them?

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Try RIchardson's Marina/Boat yard in windham Maine they have good service and are friendly. good luck

·
Registered
173 Posts
Try and give Reggies a call they are real great to deal with, ask for Scott and tell him that Richard MacDonald told you to call him. 207 933 4976. He will find you what you are looking for.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by braaap11889@Aug 31 2005, 01:52 PM
My dad was very close to getting one but figure gas prices and the milage we ride he would save so much more with a 600 HO switchback. What dealer are you dealing through and why dont you trust them?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=855247
[/quote]

I`d rather not say what dealer,I just don`t like bashing people or company`s,I still might have to get it there...They say one thing and do another.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by mxzmac@Aug 31 2005, 02:35 PM
Try and give Reggies a call they are real great to deal with, ask for Scott and tell him that Richard MacDonald told you to call him. 207 933 4976. He will find you what you are looking for.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=855325
[/quote]

Hi Rich, Will doo Thanks ps-I know you Prime Tanning :celebrating:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Originally posted by mxzmac@Aug 31 2005, 02:35 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=855325
[/quote]

I bought my 05 Gade from Reggies last year. No complaints.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Originally posted by braaap11889@Aug 31 2005, 01:52 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=855247
[/quote]

lol "" is that a joke? ""

·
Registered
120 Posts
Robertsons in sanford will have an extra I think..
I just bought a mach zx from them.. great service...
I have bought three sleds and two atvs from them....

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Tracks@Sep 8 2005, 05:56 AM
Robertsons in sanford will have an extra I think..
I just bought a mach zx from them.. great service...
I have bought three sleds and two atvs from them....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=865318
[/quote]

When did they say you are getting your Mach-ZX ? What kind of deal did he give you? :beerchug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts