Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'am changing out my track on an 05 F7R. Got into the chaincase and there is a lock tab/washer on the the bolt that goes into the jack shaft. What is the procedure for getting the lock tab out of the way so the bolt can turn. and aswell, what procedure for removing the belt, this secondary clutch is different than the older model sleds that i'am use to. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
11,320 Posts
I'am changing out my track on an 05 F7R. Got into the chaincase and there is a lock tab/washer on the the bolt that goes into the jack shaft. What is the procedure for getting the lock tab out of the way so the bolt can turn. and aswell, what procedure for removing the belt, this secondary clutch is different than the older model sleds that i'am use to. Any help would be great.[/b]

That tab is a bitch,, needs to be streaghtened out so you can get a socket on it,I used a mirror, flat screw driver and hammer real hard to see what's going on, clutch is the same as the older sleds, pull up on the belt while pushing it open,,,R2R

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.