Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you remove the coupling blocks will the rear scissor hit the rear set of idlers? I have read some posts of some removing these blocks. Will it transfer weight and increase wheelie's, like older Cats with torque sensing link?

·
Registered
298 Posts
took mine off first day no problems at all. I think my carbide will last forever as my skies only tap the ground for the occasional direction change. if you like to wheelie it only takes a minute to remove go for it.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Schifty, do you leave your coupler blocks out for trail ridin' too? What sled do you have -- std or sno-pro -- and how much do you weigh? I weigh 140 lbs and took the rear couplers outta' my '02 800XC and for ME it was a HUGE improvement in weight transfer, traction, ride quality and fun factor! My first impression of my F7 though, is that it has more than enough weight transfer, and the ride quality felt pretty darn good too! -- Roy

·
Registered
298 Posts
f7 sno-pro, 153 woody 1450's, 200lbs. I came from an 01zr800 so i'm used to ski lift and have come to love it. for me riding a wheelie through the woops puts a smile on my face.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts