Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
It seems like this sight is full of opinions. Some I like others I don't. If I like it great. If I don't, I don't give it the time of day. The thing that's weird is that almost everybody on here has aksed a question on how to do something. We get an answer, but it's still x's way to do it which may be different from y's way or they have a different opinion on how to do it. This constant bickering on here has to stop. It seems like if were not talking about how we just beat a Ski-Doo or a Polaris, where all fighting about what somebody said that we didn't like. This sight is full of information, good and bad. Now I'm a newbie and don't know much about alot of what is posted here, but one thing I alway's tell people is that if you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question :huh:

OK, end of my rant. I can't even remember what I was trying to say other than let's stop all this complaining and bitching. If you want to donate money, great :D If not, OK. That's your choice. Maybe if this was a pay site and you had to behave, there wouldn't be all this bitching and moaning. You act like an ass and you're gone. Want to come back, you pay the fee again and maybe this time it's higher. Like a penalty.

Ok, rant is really over. Let's just enjoy this site and the short amount of riding time left.

BTW, I haven't donated any money. Doesn't mean I won't, but just for the record I haven't as of yet.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If Rob didn't want this then it is not TOO late. Dan can refund the money through paypal. The money he raised will pay for this sight for a quite a few years and lets see if it is still here then. A sight should have everyone's opinion on sleds and not just the ones who like them. This is the way I see this sight.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by SmokinF7@Mar 6 2003, 05:47 PM
If you have anything to continue this post it here
heh heh.....this is too much.
I do agree though that Firecat513 was getting a bit pushy about the money thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
if it's not too late, i'd like to see all the money refunded. if that is a possiblity then lets do it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Snokin'
I dont want to offend you,but you bitch and bash way too much.
If you are so unhappy please leave,you are taking up space with your attempts to start a fight.
I will give you this though,you have big balls,anyone who can be a visitor at someones site,and bash them and call other visitors names has some gall.
Where do you get off bashing people who donated to Rob?Is it that big of a deal to you?Jealous?
I took the gesture as a token of appreciation for the hard work and money Rob puts into this site.
If I was Rob or another mod.you would be outside with spenc2u

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by Catatonic+Mar 6 2003, 06:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SmokinF7
@Mar 6 2003, 05:47 PM
If you have anything to continue this post it here
heh heh.....this is too much.
I do agree though that Firecat513 was getting a bit pushy about the money thing.[/b]
catatonic,

I'm sorry you feel that way....although I must point out that never once did I force you to click on and read the thread...I believe you did that all on your lonesome.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Mar 6 2003, 06:31 PM
if it's not too late, i'd like to see all the money refunded. if that is a possiblity then lets do it.
rob,

I know how you are...you would never want to see anybody put out on your behalf ...I also know you would much rather give than recieve...please ...there were many people who donated and one guy who's making an ass of himself (in my opinion of course) We wanted you to have this to show our appreciation...many wanted you to use it for personal use....you, of course, will have nothing to do with that.... and that continues to show why people donated.

This guy wants nothing more than to cause waves....

thanks
brian "firecat513"

·
Administrator
20,829 Posts
This is like a friggin' soap opera, playground, whatever...

First of all, Firecat513 didn't push this .... it's a DONATION. Second of all, Smokin' is entitled to his opinion. I don't see any "Terms and Conditions" on the site that says we can't voice our opinion. Lay off the guy. If he doesn't want to donate that's fine with me.

Rob ... no refunds. The money is a gesture of GRATITUDE. Without the HCS site, this year would've been VERY ugly for most people and the F-cats. Thank you, and everyone that contributes.

I'm now done with the soap box :p

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
A little off topic, I just wanted to add I have never seen a snowmobile pit snowmobilers against one another in all my time riding.
It used to be that one brand rider (AC) would bash another brand rider (SD)..(All in good fun) :lol:
With the Firecat it is now fighting with other FireCat owners, You have to admit it's a good looking sled, fun to ride and yes in most cases fast for a 700 or 500 BUT in all honesty it was the other brand riders that hit the nail on the head last fall when they said it would be a throw away sled.
With all the problems BIG or SMALL it has the reputation for being unreliable and resale is unrealistic unless your willing to take a huge loss.
Just an example of what people tend to ask me on the trails..."Blow up yet?" "Hows the crank after no oil?" Anyone that has heard about the oil problem knows possibly that the cranks, pistons and cylinders are not long for this world.
I myself have learned never to buy an AC first year sled or any MFG for that matter, I wonder how many others feel the same way.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Hey Rob...you have put a ton of time and effort into making this site what it is today. Without the info shared here i would have traded my f7 back for the Yamaha's i was used to. Because of your hard work and dedication many of us firecat owners have been given the opprtunity and a way to discuss our new sleds. We realize that there is a cost associated with the server that enables us to create this forum.....PLEASE, look at this a a small tokan of our appreciation and we would like to defray some of the out of pocket expense is has cost you. NO ONE has been forced to contibute...Just a buch of FIRECAT owners saying ...THANKS....and we would like to se this site continue !!!!

PETER

·
Administrator
20,829 Posts
Jamie ... if you haven't noticed, I'm hearing guys ask the REV boys (and girls) the same questions. You made your point though ... ALL brands have their issues with first year sleds.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Labonte F7, I'm also glad I did not buy a REV 800...Those motors have there issues as well, I think the only good part is that with Ski-Doo last year you got a 2 year motor warrenty when you spring ordered.

·
Administrator
20,829 Posts
I agree with you on the warranty thing ... and I think we all know Cat acknowledges it as well. You noticed on the '04 catalog that the 2-year warranty is now there.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Through away sled? Come-on man wake up Jamie! This sled is awesome and as far away from a through away then could be. I have had absolutely no problems in over 2000 miles and still can't get enough of this thing. Winters coming to an end and I already can't wait to get it back out next winter. This is by far the most fun sled I have ever owned. Hopefully some of you guys move along so the rest of us can enjoy our F-cats in peace. B)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Originally posted by sledhead88@Mar 7 2003, 12:34 AM
Through away sled? Come-on man wake up Jamie! This sled is awesome and as far away from a through away then could be. I have had absolutely no problems in over 2000 miles and still can't get enough of this thing. Winters coming to an end and I already can't wait to get it back out next winter. This is by far the most fun sled I have ever owned. Hopefully some of you guys move along so the rest of us can enjoy our F-cats in peace. B)
Well said! Through away?, try and take mine!!!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Sorry, I said THROW away sled. Yes and I agree it is fun to ride, Guess you did not read my whole post?
Anyway, As stated by others and myself try to get a fair resale price. If your going to ride it till it dies, great more power to you.....What are you going to do with it when it's done or you want a new one?
Do you see what I'm getting at?

Resale on 03 FireCat = LOW

Please enjoy your FC as I did last weekend for 776 miles without a problem, Even towed an MXZ to a repair shop.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.