Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey send me some too. :p Sure this sight is good but not great. If he wants money and it is such a great sight then members will have no problem paying a membership. Half the stuff posted here is garbage. What about the people who are having big problems with their sled. I don't see Rob going out of his way to help. How about putting a fund towards lawyers for the people who have F7 LEMONS. How much is the outdoor shop guy giving him for using his sight to sell stuff. I think Rob is making money here. You guy a re a bunch of morons to give money away like this when you paid so much for your sled, why don't you spend it on yourself or family. Sorry Rob but I don't think your ill or need money and you should step forward and stop this. Where does firecat513 get off telling people they should be giving money here. Hey I want a new sled too, I got ripped on my F7 and now the dealers are giving nothing for them on trade. so send me some money. I'm estimating 12,000 will do:Here's my paypal account and send me whatever you want [email protected]
Bet you this post will be deleted and anyone who agrees won't post. Always the way.
If the firecat was so great then we wouldn't have a forum.
I think if Rob takes the money then he is profiting form the problem firecats.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Everybody is entitled to their opinions SmokinF7, even you. Those who donated money did so because they chose to do so. Nobody was forced, coerced or conned into donating. Those who gave did so because they were aided in some way due to this sites existence. Not everybody needed technical help. Some simply enjoyed conversation with others about a sport we all love. The real question you should ask yourself is…..What have you ever done for Rob? Rob is hosting this site out of his own pocket. He is giving a little something to each and everyone of us every time we sign onto this site. I bet you are one of those people that constantly takes and never gives. You should try giving once in a while. It feels a lot better than taking.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by tshamba@Mar 6 2003, 04:32 PM
Everybody is entitled to their opinions SmokinF7, even you. Those who donated money did so because they chose to do so. Nobody was forced, coerced or conned into donating. Those who gave did so because they were aided in some way due to this sites existence. Not everybody needed technical help. Some simply enjoyed conversation with others about a sport we all love. The real question you should ask yourself is…..What have you ever done for Rob? Rob is hosting this site out of his own pocket. He is giving a little something to each and everyone of us every time we sign onto this site. I bet you are one of those people that constantly takes and never gives. You should try giving once in a while. It feels a lot better than taking.
this guy, besides being a complete jackass...just doesn't give up....didn't you get it the first time when your post was deleted??

TSHAMBA SAID IT FOR ME...

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I read about the clutch kits here. They were garbage. They forgot to mention the companies testers were modified and studded. So the only way they would work is perfect conditions and after 600 feet they were dogs. So really Rob's sight cost me 250.00 for the kit plus another helix extra because the first one wouldn't rev. I've been given it in the you know what since I've boughten the firecat so why should I give back.

·
Registered
395 Posts
:huh: Wow!! I donated the $$, nobody called me for it. If it weren't for Rob, this site wouldn't exist. It's helped me out, and I haven't had any problems with my F7.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey firecat513 why don't you post what you posted to me. IDIOT!
This is my opinion and if I'm a member then I can post here. I've broken no rules.
Where are the people who agree as it always seems they never post. At least I'm honest and speak what I feel.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by SmokinF7@Mar 6 2003, 04:37 PM
Yeah I read about the clutch kits here. They were garbage. They forgot to mention the companies testers were modified and studded. So the only way they would work is perfect conditions and after 600 feet they were dogs. So really Rob's sight cost me 250.00 for the kit plus another helix extra because the first one wouldn't rev. I've been given it in the you know what since I've boughten the firecat so why should I give back.
sell your sled...buy a doo, polaris, yammie ...or whatever and go to their board and be a miserable cuss...god am I glad I don't ride with you ...your the guy that stiffs buddies on gas

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by SmokinF7@Mar 6 2003, 04:40 PM
Hey firecat513 why don't you post what you posted to me. IDIOT!
This is my opinion and if I'm a member then I can post here. I've broken no rules.
Where are the people who agree as it always seems they never post. At least I'm honest and speak what I feel.
there is a difference between having an opinion and being a miserable ass ....you are the latter

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is nothing wrong with other makes or brands firecat513. Are you saying if I owned another brand I shouldn't be here? :wub:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I have 1720 miles on ...not ONE problem...the only annoying thing I have encountered is having to take it back to the dealer for the updates....which by the way I probably wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for this site.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Smoken, I do not agree with your opinion on the site itself but it has gone down hill since the mod. team delete posts that are not to there thinking or negative toward the FireCat.
I guess thats what happened to your last post?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by SmokinF7@Mar 6 2003, 04:42 PM
Speedfreak you have had no problems at all with the fireecat?? Come on be honest.
The only problem I've had, no BS, is a bad brakeline when I bought it. I even paid for it myself, didn't want the hassle of goin' to the dealer. Cost me $35. Other than that, NO PROBLEMS. I've just finished my season with just over 1100 miles. This sled has been awesome. I haven't lost a race yet. Now I don't race all the time, but the few I've been in weren't even close. I am alittle disappointed in the top end, can't seem to get above 100mph, but from 0 to that, I'm sled lengths ahead.

·
Super Moderator
4,357 Posts
I agree with Smokin f7 as to what the 03 firecats are. We were the test pilots on these sleds when in fact i believe arctic cat should have waited 1 more year to release the firecats. The 04 's get all the proper fixes while we get the Band aid updates. This is my first year on a cat and while I luv the power and the looks of it. I wanted to trade it in on a 04 zr 900 and I was only offered half of what I paid new on trade the sled only has 651 miles on it. I mean talk about gettin ripped. I called 4 different dealers in my area and was basically offered the same. When I questioned the different dealers about why so low of a tradein i was told since all of the problems they had with the 03 firecats it would be near impossible to sell. I mean arctic cat should really step up to the plate here and make the 03 firecat owners happy by giving them an extra yrs warrenty on the motor and give them the proper fixes for updates instead of the BAND AIDS they are handing out.

As far as donations go I believe it is up to each individual if they want to give or not. But smokin F7 does have a point. We should have a fund for lawyers to get arctic cat to STEP UP TO THE PLATE For Fixing the 03's that were lemons.....

anyways thats my rant

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by SmokinF7@Mar 6 2003, 04:26 PM
Hey send me some too. :p Sure this sight is good but not great. If he wants money and it is such a great sight then members will have no problem paying a membership.
rob would never make this a paysite...he handles expenses out of his own pocket...he has never asked anyone for a dollar....we have done this to show our appreciation for his efforts...we are donating....no one has demanded anything...so please understand....would you walk into a church and shout out that donating to the church is wrong?? If you wouldn't than please let us do something if we choose...again...HE doesn't want money...this was an act of generosity for those that did donate nothing more nothing less...please check your attitude at the door in the future before posting

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SPEEDFREAK
You said you had no problems, check your post where you had a problem with the temperature light coming on and you pull cord and what about your gas cap leaking :p

·
Registered
676 Posts
SmokinF7,

You have the wrong idea. Rob didn't build your F7. He is the person that developed a site that helped and will continue to help other including myself. If you are unhappy with your sled talk to your dealer. WE all have had problem and have dealt with them. I have been down twice and now have 2200 of trouble free miles for a total of 3300 now. I have heard most of the update information here on this site.

I haven't seen eye to eye with Rob on a few post but I am not crying about it. It is a guesture of thanks and if do not want to be apart of that then fine.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.