Hardcore Sledder banner

81 - 100 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
As per the usual BS on this site members can’t debate technical aspects, they resort to making personal insults and threads die. Shocking how nothing has changed on here for over ten years even with the fancy new format.

the baler is being phased out of production because it is obsolete and doesn’t work as well as the traditional coupled rear skid. That’s it, stick a fork in it, it’s done.
Naled it!

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
As per the usual BS on this site members can’t debate technical aspects, they resort to making personal insults and threads die. Shocking how nothing has changed on here for over ten years even with the fancy new format.

the baler is being phased out of production because it is obsolete and doesn’t work as well as the traditional coupled rear skid. That’s it, stick a fork in it, it’s done.
That’s not true. The bailer is being phased out to go market demand . It has zero to do with what works better. Polaris made up a lot of ground in market share following the release of the axys. And it continued to do well. Then sorta plateaued . All feed back was non Polaris riders would t convert because of looks. Yes they wanted a traditional tunnel look. So Polaris eventually made both to cut that demand. With the idea that the market will drive what that keep or get rid of or if they keep both. Etc. the traditional tunnel is moving ahead. This really is not about function it’s about looks. People were not complaint about function it was about getting people over the bailer looks. That is why Polaris did what they did with tunnel.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Even if the pro-cc skid is "better" I personally prefer the rear shock to be outside the tunnel where it's not turning into a giant ice cube every time I ride.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts

It’s the GDF Nancy. You and Ranstead sling schit too. And you rejoined with another name, well same but backward ? Lol.

Anyone post #’s on the Bailers ? Polaris did pretty damn well $$$ wise over the Bailer yrs while Cat slidvtowards non existence.

Hard #’s anyone ?

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Debatable. If its not clear what I said was a joke. Thats not really my problem. All the crap I see posted on here on what other members are calling each other. Day in and day out. Its clear I took it too far with my joke. Thats the rules. I'll follow.

Its not like facts and data were being shared on this thread. I get why people want a traditional tunnel. If the new skid does ride as good, which it seems it does. Great. No reason to keep the rush rear end around then. What ever anyone says about the rush. I like it. Even though I'm clearly not a true snowmobile enthusiast. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
It’s the GDF Nancy. You and Ranstead sling schit too. And you rejoined with another name, well same but backward ? Lol.

Anyone post #’s on the Bailers ? Polaris did pretty damn well $$$ wise over the Bailer yrs while Cat slidvtowards non existence.

Hard #’s anyone ?
Really? That’s what you are going with? Who’s still in number #2 for sales since 2000 fucking 3 (2003)? Polaris that who! They got caught with their pants down and argued that their old school rider pos was better. Then in ‘04 they moved the seats forward on the Pro-X and Pro-XR because it looked cool? No! Because rider forward worked better. Then in ‘10 they came out with the game changing, terrain dominating abortion known as the Rush that didn’t even finish the precious Iron Dog. So here we are, 17 years after Doo took the lead in sales and some are still arguing the baler is better. You can’t be serious. Polaris is still a distant #2 in sales and went back to a traditional rear skid/ tunnel modeled after the R -motion because it is superior. Maybe now Polaris has a chance to regain their #1 status after almost two decades.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Nice argument. Baler outsold the whole ProCross chassis many years in a row. That is because it rides better, looks better, and is better. If you bleed green then you don't see it, but you don't see anything but green. You all just wish Cat comes up with something worthy....me too as I'd love to have a Cat be in the running for my next sled.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice argument. Baler outsold the whole ProCross chassis many years in a row. That is because it rides better, looks better, and is better. If you bleed green then you don't see it, but you don't see anything but green. You all just wish Cat comes up with something worthy....me too as I'd love to have a Cat be in the running for my next sled.
Hmmm.... I wrote about Polaris and Doo, didn’t mention Cat, not even once but you reply with Cat. WTF?

At least Cat raced their Procross as soon as it came out in BOTH sno-x and cross country. Guess who didn’t? Guess who NEVER raced the game changing baler in sno-x.

Doo was never threatened in sales by the baler and continued to increase the sales gap over the years while Polaris stubbornly kept building the baler and wondered why people weren’t flocking to buy a stupid looking sled that wasn‘t capable of going through deep snow.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Doo was never threatened in sales by the procross and continued to increase the sales gap over the years while Cat stubbornly kept building the procross and wondered why people weren’t flocking to buy a stupid looking sled that wasn‘t capable.
All I had to do was replace baler with procross, lol. Works. Cat needs to wake up.

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,972 Posts
I guess I’m a gluten for punishment - ordered the 2021 XCR 850 Switchback. This is my 4th sled in this chassis. Usually ride between 4-5000 miles in a season, 6340 last year. The chassis flat out works for me. If I could post vids, I could show some great deep snow riding breaking trail through cattail swamps on my XCR last year. Is it going to go through 3’ of powder like a longer track open tunnel sled? No. But it does just fine 90% of the time. For trail riding, it’s a great machine. I guess it’s all personal preference and being able to make it work for yourself.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Really? That’s what you are going with? Who’s still in number #2 for sales since 2000 fucking 3 (2003)? Polaris that who! They got caught with their pants down and argued that their old school rider pos was better. Then in ‘04 they moved the seats forward on the Pro-X and Pro-XR because it looked cool? No! Because rider forward worked better. Then in ‘10 they came out with the game changing, terrain dominating abortion known as the Rush that didn’t even finish the precious Iron Dog. So here we are, 17 years after Doo took the lead in sales and some are still arguing the baler is better. You can’t be serious. Polaris is still a distant #2 in sales and went back to a traditional rear skid/ tunnel modeled after the R -motion because it is superior. Maybe now Polaris has a chance to regain their #1 status after almost two decades.
This guys a fricken hoot lol most people who didn't buy the rush rear end was due the looks. Not how it rode dingus. It was pure looks. I like it. Other dont. Jay Leno said about any special vehicle, people love or hate the looks. You hate the looks.

And your theory about having to change settings at every trail condition change is stupid too. Like ALL sleds. I play with the suspension to get what I'm looking for. Then after that I never change the settings again. This sled has been no different...

Seriously. Why do you hate it so much?

·
Administrator
25,029 Posts
This guys a fricken hoot lol most people who didn't buy the rush rear end was due the looks. Not how it rode dingus. It was pure looks. I like it. Other dont. Jay Leno said about any special vehicle, people love or hate the looks. You hate the looks.

And your theory about having to change settings at every trail condition change is stupid too. Like ALL sleds. I play with the suspension to get what I'm looking for. Then after that I never change the settings again. This sled has been no different...

Seriously. Why do you hate it so much?
He doesn’t and he hasn’t ridden any of the sleds he is talking about. He’s a repeat HCS shit talking offender that hasn’t made a duplicate account in a few years, until now. Now here he is, back to his same ol bag of tricks. Just ignore him.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You guys need to ignore AK440 .... he hasn't even ridden a bailer. All talk, and no real world experience.
Interesting, and you were in my riding group when? I don‘t remember seeing or talking to you last winter when my buddies and I were swapping sleds on a rough section of trail seeing how the baler compared to the new Indy.

Maybe you should try not lying and making shit up and your site might get some credibility and grow.

·
Administrator
21,003 Posts
You don't remember talking to anyone on HCS because you've been BANNED .... how many times has it been now? LOL Nice to see you're persistent. A troll, but persistent!!

·
Administrator
25,029 Posts
You don't remember talking to anyone on HCS because you've been BANNED .... how many times has it been now? LOL Nice to see you're persistent. A troll, but persistent!!
Didn't you see in the last season of Yukon Men? They put a road into Tannana. He probably got out and moved to the big city!

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Wait. Is this the guy in Alaska who put an old 440 in a newer Poo because of having issues ?

81 - 100 of 218 Posts