Hardcore Sledder banner

61 - 80 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Anyone who uses the word "hype" is predisposed with zero time on one. Mostly driven by jealousy as they obviously "have" a brand and that brand is not releasing new products they want. Sad. I will buy whatever works regardless of the brand.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Anyone who uses the word "hype" is predisposed with zero time on one. Mostly driven by jealousy as they obviously "have" a brand and that brand is not releasing new products they want. Sad. I will buy whatever works regardless of the brand.
I looked up hype in the dictionary and a picture of a hay nailer was at the top of the list. Next was Polaris in general. Wonder why?

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
I looked up hype in the dictionary and a picture of a hay nailer was at the top of the list. Next was Polaris in general. Wonder why?
While your there, look up FITH. Your pic is there.
Same with ̶E̶n̶g̶i̶n̶e̶e̶r̶ helper.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How many balers did you own? Coming from 04 suspension... Id say my pro r holds up to the hype. 3 years later still. Major tuning haha yeah... A turn here, a twist there. All setup and it corners. Those knob turnings and spring twisting sure was hard!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Did your wife get plowed pretty good by a guy on a baler or something? Because you really hate them for some reason. Write some poems about your hatred for them please haha
coming from an ‘04, wow, your quite the enthusiast in this sport. You only waited 7 years for the pro r to be released and then you didn’t buy a new model because they dropped that turd for the Axys in ‘15. so you are now insulting me personally while riding a used sled that can’t be newer than a ‘14. Bwahaha! Your shit is already 7 years old, no one cares. When you finally save up enough food stamps and get off the meth buy a new Indy and get back to me.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
^^^Another tough guy. You stock up on spray paint and nunchucks ?
Do you know StinkiPinki and Ramstead ?^^^^^ lol

·
Registered
8,221 Posts

·
HCS Full Member
1,017 Posts
coming from an ‘04, wow, your quite the enthusiast in this sport. You only waited 7 years for the pro r to be released and then you didn’t buy a new model because they dropped that turd for the Axys in ‘15. so you are now insulting me personally while riding a used sled that can’t be newer than a ‘14. Bwahaha! Your shit is already 7 years old, no one cares. When you finally save up enough food stamps and get off the meth buy a new Indy and get back to me.
Frankie, how's things going in Tanana Ak? are they still filming Yukon men there or did they cancel that TV show??

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Oh no! An internet dumbass is trying to hurt my feelings! Telling a 30 year old whos been riding for 26 years of his life, that he's not a snowmobile enthusiast. Makes total sense right?

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
24,190 Posts
General Discussion Forum

General Discussion Forum Rules:
Where sometimes threads get Hyjacked & Snowmobile brands get bashed!!! If you do not have somewhat thick skin Please stay out of this forum!!! Please Refrain from Political subjects UNLESS the subject is DIRECTLY related to snowmobiling. ALL non snowmobiling political posts will be moved to the Current Events Forum. This Forum is for off topic, mostly non-sledding related talk. Just remember comments about a member's Family is 100% OFF LIMITS! Posting pictures of another members family, personal attacks, and threatening posts involving physical harm, WILL NOT be tolerated. The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread, a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Posting private messages from Members or Site Staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

1st & last warning on the family member comments

·
Administrator
25,030 Posts
How many balers did you own? Coming from 04 suspension... Id say my pro r holds up to the hype. 3 years later still. Major tuning haha yeah... A turn here, a twist there. All setup and it corners. Those knob turnings and spring twisting sure was hard!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Did your wife get plowed pretty good by a guy on a baler or something? Because you really hate them for some reason. Write some poems about your hatred for them please haha
Consider that your first and final warning as well. Jerry’s being nice to you guys today.

2 days, 7 posts and here we are. Hmmm, I smell a dupe.

General Discussion Forum

General Discussion Forum Rules: Where sometimes threads get Hyjacked & Snowmobile brands get bashed!!! If you do not have somewhat thick skin Please stay out of this forum!!! Please Refrain from Political subjects UNLESS the subject is DIRECTLY related to snowmobiling. ALL non snowmobiling political posts will be moved to the Current Events Forum. This Forum is for off topic, mostly non-sledding related talk. Just remember comments about a member's Family is 100% OFF LIMITS! Posting pictures of another members family, personal attacks, and threatening posts involving physical harm, WILL NOT be tolerated. The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread, a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Posting private messages from Members or Site Staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

See the first post I quoted here as well.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
General Discussion Forum

Where sometimes threads get Hyjacked & Snowmobile brands get bashed!!! If you do not have somewhat thick skin Please stay out of this forum!!! Please Refrain from Political subjects UNLESS the subject is DIRECTLY related to snowmobiling. ALL non snowmobiling political posts will be moved to the Current Events Forum. This Forum is for off topic, mostly non-sledding related talk. Just remember comments about a member's Family is 100% OFF LIMITS! Posting pictures of another members family, personal attacks, and threatening posts involving physical harm, WILL NOT be tolerated. The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread, a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Posting private messages from Members or Site Staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

:p

Hi Jerry!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
[/QUOTE]
General Discussion Forum

Consider that your first and final warning as well. Jerry’s being nice to you guys today.

2 days, 7 posts and here we are. Hmmm, I smell a dupe.

See the first post I quoted here as well.
I'll take it. Does it count any less if its clearly a troll? Lol
I don’t really give a shit what it was, tbh. (y)
That's alright it's amazing what a member can say about another members wife but as long as they are propped to say their sorry it's all good. 100 % maybe be 98%ish. Definitely a cheap shot...............You know who I'm referencing .

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Ramsdouche

·
Registered
25 Posts
As per the usual BS on this site members can’t debate technical aspects, they resort to making personal insults and threads die. Shocking how nothing has changed on here for over ten years even with the fancy new format.

the baler is being phased out of production because it is obsolete and doesn’t work as well as the traditional coupled rear skid. That’s it, stick a fork in it, it’s done.

61 - 80 of 218 Posts