Hardcore Sledder banner

Registration (07 Dragon)

512 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  lakeman800 
#1 ·
SnowTech brings up a very valid point in an artical in their last issue. Why do we have to plaster a cheesy registration decals on our oh so expensive new sleds? Why cant we put the registration on the tunnel or run a plate on the tunnel for that matter.
That being said I am at a loss for where to put the cheesy Wisconsin registration sticker on my Dragon. The state of Wisconsin says the want it on the side of the cowl.. (aka hood)...EWWW. On past sleds there was enough room to put it on the belly pan where it is high enough to see and "appear" to be on the cowl while not conflicting to bad with the graphics. On the Dragon there is a reflector in the idea location and where there is room to put it on the belly pan/side panel its way to low. :banghead:
Where did you guys place your registration and how well do you like it.
I know this sounds kinda pansy ass but I got $10,000 in this unit and it would be nice if it stayed nice looking. :banana:

#3 ·
Im in NH and our stickers this year are 4x6 and BROWN this year.

I dont really care for the laws as to where to put it. I put it below the clutch side panel. Looks ok, and is out of the way. :div20:

Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.