Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you register your sled on line? buddy of mine went up to register his sled and told me you have to do it on line, i think he meant that you had to use their computer at the dmv not mine at home. I e-mailed someone from dmv and she said you can only do renewals on line that i would have to come up to do it in person.
Thanks
Steve in Ct :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
416 Posts
You are correct, 1st time registering you have to do it in person, Mass wants their sales tax. I'm not sure what they do for out of state people as far as the sales tax though? After that you can renew online.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought if you showed proof that you paid taxes on the sled they wouldn't charge you? I paid them when i bought the sled new in 05, down here in Ct. Do i still have to pay them in Mass?
Thanks

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok i'm all set talk to someone she said if i paid them i'm all set.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
[You can send it all right in the mail in takes about 4 days.Proof of purc. sales tax slip check it iut online you can print a form.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm all good guys thanks :thumbsup: Got the reg today $30 plus $40 for gas :yelrotflmao:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
What is the procedure for an out of state registration (sled is already registered in Pa). The online form doesn't have any provision for this from what I see.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You have to show proof that you paid taxes on it, mine was new in 05 and i paid them when i bought it. But if used you have to pay one time tax fee up there (Mass), then just pay the $30 every year and your all set. Thats about what i know, real easy if you have a new sled.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts