Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Are you talking about a performance reflash, or ???

As far as I know, newer flash code from Polaris is not really beneficial. However, if you're talking about getting a "tune" done to increase performance, then Precision Sports is the place. They have their "2012" flash that I've heard is fantastic. Looking to get mine done at some point.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you talking about a performance reflash, or ???

As far as I know, newer flash code from Polaris is not really beneficial. However, if you're talking about getting a "tune" done to increase performance, then Precision Sports is the place. They have their "2012" flash that I've heard is fantastic. Looking to get mine done at some point.
Thank you

·
Registered
340 Posts
Don't know if still active...but the MY06/07 had a recall to reflash ecm to MY08 by dealer. There were 5or6 recalls on that sled..did you get them done? B

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't know if still active...but the MY06/07 had a recall to reflash ecm to MY08 by dealer. There were 5or6 recalls on that sled..did you get them done? B

I didn’t get no recalls done is there something serious I should do that will fail ?

·
Registered
340 Posts
The most important tweaks would be notching the jack shaft shield..so the temp sensor wires don't get damaged and adding additional ground wire at the ecu... Additional items..vacuum leak check and wire loom relocates.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Don't remember what they were all for...but the pic shows the TB numbers associated with the MY06/07 sleds. B.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Precision Performace 2012 flash is the one you want... join the FST facebook page, it is the new Polaris files today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts