Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
14,670 Posts
On Saturday, when I was gone, I got a notice from the USPS that I had to sign for something, they wrote on the slip was from Polaris. Now the hassle starts. If go to PO they will say the mailman has it, if i ask mailman he will say I have to go to PO.

Well, finally a smooth transaction at the local PO. Got my $200 referral card. Now if only the fn sled would come in.:wall:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Well, finally a smooth transaction at the local PO. Got my $200 referral card. Now if only the fn sled would come in.:wall:
wait... you got your card before your sled? I was told the card wouldn't come until the sled was purchased, otherwise anyone who backed out would still get cards.

·
14,670 Posts
This was the $200 card for my referring a friend, not the $500 for buying a sled.

Reactions: 12meter joe

·
Administrator
2021 Gade XRS 900T On the way, C-19 Provided
16,704 Posts
Just got home from the north woods after a week of deer hunting and the come get it from the USPS was in the mailbox dated 11/30, $500 hundo baby.

·
14,670 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was wrong, $700 is not the max

Just received $900 in the mail. One $500 and 2- $200's
Keep 'em coming Polaris!

·
Registered
39 Posts
How did you do multiple referrals? They only sent 1 code for referral and 1 code for snowcheck.
I'm "guessing" when i say multiple referrals. I'm not Polaris; I don't know anymore about it than you or anyone else. My first post shows the pic of the $700 max. So i assumed 700 was all i was going to get. Maybe i got yours :bc:

·
Registered
44 Posts
To get the $900 you spring ordered again to get the $500, someone used your code so you get $200, then you use someone’s code and get another $200.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts