Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have herd that if you remove the horns and put in vforce reeds in you will gain like 8 to 10 hp. Is this true? Do you have to re jet when you do this? Has any one done it?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Originally posted by bly123@Sep 23 2005, 03:30 PM
I have herd that if you remove the horns and put in vforce reeds in you will gain like 8 to 10 hp. Is this true?  Do you have to re jet when you do this? Has any one done it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=888917
[/quote]
Don't know about 8-10 HP, but throttle crispness, YES.. AS far as jetting they're fat from the factory. Air screws you might have to play with...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just bought the Simons CPR clutch kit. today. I should have it by Monday or tuesday. I have to wait to buy the CPR powerup kit till next month. I have to sell the BM clutch kit I bought before I buy the powerup kit. I never even took the BM Hart Throb kit out of the box.

·
Registered
235 Posts
bly
you made a good choise..
the clutch kit made a huge difference...
the power up kit will help also..
i have both in the exact same sled
'cept no m-10 of corse :Wow1: and v-force 3 instead of lenco.. :div20:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From all the feed back I have been getting about clutch kits and power up kits, the Simons CPR kits are by far the most talked about and preferred out of all the kits out there. And after talking to the owner of Simons CPR the choice was easy. I'll get the powerup kit next month and be all set for the new season. Thanks to all your hep her on Hardcore sledder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts