Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case anyones wondering, and has a bog at lower rpms on their ZR 600s, I put a set of Fett brothers reed spacers I got off ebay for 12$ in my sled, and it runs MUCH better low end now, and no loss in higher rpms that I can notice, and its like 40 degrees out there right now, cant wait to see how much it pulls on a cold day.

Also quick question, how the hell do I keep my handlebar riser tight? If I pull back on the handlebars a bit, they slide back, and I torqued those hex bolts down so hard, i was afraid I was going to break them or my wrench. Talking about where it connects to my steering stem.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Ive seen guys place a small piece of sheet metal between the two pieces and they tightened down fine. Sounds like the knurling is going on your bars. Just my 2 cents.

Rick

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Riser is are brand new, torqued them down super tight... any mod i can do to make it not slip? was thinking maybe even drilling a tiny hole on each side of the riser, and put a allen bolt in with a point that stabs into the T bar... or should I take a dremel to my T-bar and see what I can do? I have a new chassis with steering post in it already if anything goes wrong, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts