Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while I was diging my F6 out off a bog ths afternoon :blink: (long story), and I noticed the red shut off switch was dangling. When I touched it, it just pulled right out. I was hesitant to play with it, because I was stuck and I needed to be able to start the sled. I turned the sled off by the key. Anyway, has anybdy had this happen to them and is there a quick fix?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Your kill switch is most likely broke and will need a new one if you want to still ride your sled follow the wire and unplug it, key will work fine and won't have your sled stop because of shorted out kill switch. good luck.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by mrand@Feb 19 2003, 05:50 PM
while I was diging my F6 out off a bog ths afternoon :blink: (long story), and I noticed the red shut off switch was dangling. When I touched it, it just pulled right out. I was hesitant to play with it, because I was stuck and I needed to be able to start the sled. I turned the sled off by the key. Anyway, has anybdy had this happen to them and is there a quick fix?
It happened on my sled this past weekend. Dealer will cover it...warranty. A friend was borrowing it...so, I don't know the circumstance, but he said it just pulled out on him. No biggie.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts