Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a red patriot f7 170 miles, red tunnel edge skids, woody studs, 9" shaper carbides . all updates done and in perfect condition ... updated shocks to the sno pro ones on all four. $6400.00 Minnesota metro area.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D thanks but dimmermanns sold the sled already. do you still have the stock shocks? the reason i need a std is i bought a red patriot sp for the wife for x-mas. its a little too stiff for her in some conditions. iwuold just revalve it softer ,.but after seeing the limited graphics for 04 , i'll ride the sp &try to find her a std thanks jim

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
ZRBEARS,

I was at Century Power in Stillwater, MN (1/2 hour south of Dimmerman) this past weekend. They have a new red F7 patriot SP in the showroom.

Cat S.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Theres a member on here Burly1 who has a red patriot sp with the the big lug track and studs. I don't know if hes willing to sell but I got to sit on it and its in excellent condition...

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a f7 red patriot std 4200 miles shocks rebuilt clutch gone thru no problems 153 studs seat wedge running board grip plates looks great.$4995 i would consider your sno pro in trade cuz thats what i am getting next year.all updates were done needs nothing.would give you my sled and cash if your interested.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Try Superior Sports and Rentals in Ontonagon,MI, I beleive they still have one,along with a F6 and some F5's. Was just there this past weekend,great shop. ask for Pat

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:D THANKS EVERYONE I HAVE PICKED ONE UP LOCALLY . BUT STILL NEED ANOTHER PATRIOT HAT &LARGE JACKET B)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts