Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have a project going right now with my 2001 440 Snopro (X-Country) Chassis. I sold the motor & I'm dropping a 600 into its place. Aside from that I purchased a 136" skid for it & I got a VanAmburg Tunnel extension for it. Basically, I have all the parts I need to make this happen with the exception of a track picked out for it.

I do all my riding in Minnesota, typically I don't see trails to often though because we're usually Ditch Banging, Running the swamps, & making our own trails through the woods & occasionally finding some old untouched logging trails. Someday I hope to experience the mountain riding like most of you have done.

I would like to find a good all around track for the areas I ride & wanted to get a feel for what you all think? I'm considering a Ripsaw 136 X 1.25" Lug but I'm not convinced the lug height will be tall enough for some instances. I don't want to go to big either.... I guess I was thinking maybe looking for something in the 1.4" to 1.6" range?

I also do not want to have any issues with my drivers, or notching the track for my coolers. I simply want to install the new track & be done with it.

Thanks to you all in advance!

·
Premium Member
5,950 Posts
1.5", pick up a used 2" for couple hundered bucks & shave it down. That's what I did the last 136" I put together. Hooked up great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts