Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone is having a problem with their rear suspension? Mine is very soft. This is new to me and wonder if i should take it to the dealer to have them chk it? The thing bottems out on the smallest of bumps. I weigh 190 and have a SP. Can anybody give me their thoughts?

Thanks

Bob

·
Registered
593 Posts
I was having problems with my rear suspension, it was too harsh when the springs were set at the highest setting. just had the rear shocks revalved and it has a much better ride. Not a ton of seat movement like it used to have. I would advist to mget the rear shock valved only. The center shock with the stiffer valves brought back some tippyness thaqt I had tuned out of it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Originally posted by ALTHTOYS@Feb 9 2003, 09:03 PM
I was just wondering if anyone is having a problem with their rear suspension? Mine is very soft. This is new to me and wonder if i should take it to the dealer to have them chk it? The thing bottems out on the smallest of bumps. I weigh 190 and have a SP. Can anybody give me their thoughts?

Thanks

Bob
Bottoming? I've taken 8' jumps and land on flat ground w/o bottoming my sno pro w/ the settings on 1 or 2. Are you sure your bottoming or bucking? The sno pro is very stiff and bucks and bounces because the suspension isn't working enough. (not moving the full travel) If your are bottoming out, then your shocks are blown.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts