Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the proud new owner of a F7 Snopro, or at least I was until I came across all of these problems.
My problems so far seem to be minor compared to what alot of you people are experienceing!!
My sled doesn't seem to be setup from the factory to well. No ski pressure. I know this machine has alot of power but it's no fun riding with the front skis in the air!!!
Can someone tell me how to achieve more ski pressure. I changed the setting on the front shocks. It helped some, but not enough. There are no limiter strap adjustments on this machine. Not like the ZR's I'm used to riding. Then what, do you rotate the spring on the front of the skidframe clockwise?
I would also like to know what does this 700 tach out at. Where does it get it's power? From what I can see, mines at about 7640 at full throttle. Seems alittle low. Can someone help, I sure appreciate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Look in the tunnel up front..there are limiter straps. Set them in the middle hole, they are in the longest hole now. Also lift the machine by the rear bumper and unscrew the front arm spring so that there is zero tension. Do the same with the front IFS springs with the sled front elevated. then get a pair of SLP Powder Pro skis. Voila, you have just created a trail monster :D B) Seriously, you won't believe the difference.

One other thing..check your toe adjustment (skis). Should be 3/8" toe-out for best steering.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts