Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so you guys/gals ready to rip this year. like i mean really really pickin' your ass to go? listening to the first snow fall in manitoba and north dakota has really got me goin'. im going to start the sled this weekend and get some shit ready. cant wait to get a whiff of that 2 stroke smoke! oh yeah!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm ready to rock (but my sled is getting updates at the dealer). Ideal scenario: warm and no wind until midnight Oct 31 (gotta let the kids have their Halloween fun) then come midnight : Gigantic awe inspiring snow storm province wide. People wake up to 3' of snow, can't get to work (ha ha) so fire up the sled and GO!!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
:werd:

Still have to wait for some parts so, if it is not going to snow for awhile that’s fine by me. I’m selfish like that. I figure beginning of November; 3 feet sounds about right.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I'm not ready. :doh: Too much other crap to do on top of rivetting the chassis and getting the new engine and front suspension together and installed. I think I'd like the 90cm to hold off until the end of November, or at least long enough so I don't have to take too much $hit from the guys. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Rf... I am ready to rock. I want to ride behind you this time!! Apparantly you put on a good show last time!!!
This time we will get PA Boy wes to come along too!!!

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sure sounds good. if it snows like it has rained this year.... oh yeah 3 ft could just happen.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Clean the APV last week took the sled in today to get some warrant issues dealt with, cracked windshield adjust the oil mixture. Got hunting first then let the snow fly.

:flag_canada:

·
Registered
293 Posts
CNDF7, When did you crack your windshield? It was fine the last time we were out wan't it?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by jaderh@Oct 13 2005, 08:08 PM
CNDF7,  When did you crack your windshield?  It was fine the last time we were out wan't it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=928404
[/quote]

On the left side where it attached to the hood. Started small and grew from there, don't know when. Has been a common problem on some F series

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Just got my New '05 Sabercat 600efi, VERY EXCITED FOR THE SNOW!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts