Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody from Maine and New England, there is a new shop opening in GRAY MAINE, Called RAVE X we are HCS supporters so please dont delete this call rob and ask :) we specailize in high end snowmobile, dirtbike, and ATV apparel and accesories.

See our banner and link to our website, or stop by were on main street in gray across from the cumberland farms. We will be open sporatically the week of the 12th and our full hours the week of the 19 th 10 am to 8 pm m-f and 9-5 sat sun

we are your authorized dealer for KLIM, Slednecks, HMK the worlds best snowmobile boots in the world, scs racing(the guys who build the ramps), ToBe clothing, Ride 246, troy lee designs, metal mulishia, fleshgear, bell helmets, hjc, utopia optics(goggles and sunglasses), and many more, our web site is new and we are updating it daily so please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions, a temporary number is on the site and our actual number will be up and running friday the 9th it is 207-657-7727

Thanks for all the support and lets get going

Ralph

www.ravexperformance.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome Ralph :beerchug:
I just upgraded your account to HCS advertiser. Good luck with your new business :div20:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Definitly wish you guys good luck. I already have purchased stuff from rave x and let me tell you top notch guys. You guys won't have a problem selling anything maine/new england really needed a store like this. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the opening definitly gonna be there.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well we are typing this from the shop we just got the phone and internet hooked up... phone number 207-657-7727 cant wait until next week when we will be open sporatically, thanks for all the help, that everybody has given us

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
GOOD LUCK BRO!!! I WILL BE LOOKING YOU UP REAL SOON> LOVE KLIM STUFF!!! :div20:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Lookin for a TeK-Vest, body armour, Cats got one but its 250.00 big ones. Thats 3 fill-ups in Canada! :augen41:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
the new freeride pants are nasty! thats what i rock! they are awesome!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Went to the shop yesterday. Looks great definitly know where I'm going to be spending alot of my time and money. Bought the ride 246 video. Great movie. I love after the credits probably the funniest stuff I have seen in a long time and dave drunk is pretty funny too. Keep up the good work shop looks great and video was great gonna have to hook and ride this winter. Damn we need some snow.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Went to the shop today. Looks awsome i picked up some scott high voltage 2 goggles and the CS-X2 helmate. Ill definatly be back there over the winter spending more money and time!! Good Luck guys looks great. ( Didnt get a chance to go to the free car wash you guys had today... darn)

Zach

·
Registered
136 Posts
NICE!!!

This is Jake from Rennen Performance in Portland I live right in New Gloucester and pass your shop everyday...

Glad to have a local business to buy items like this...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts