Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone cleaned off the ice on range pond in poland springs yet,it is a good pond to do radar runs on,mostly just a bunch of guys just testing out there top end,but it generally is plowed 2500 ft. long,and 30 feet wide,and you can go into the clib house for warm food or drinks if you wish,good parking to,last year was a blast,anyone been there yet??

·
Registered
785 Posts
Has anyone cleaned off the ice on range pond in poland springs yet,it is a good pond to do radar runs on,mostly just a bunch of guys just testing out there top end,but it generally is plowed 2500 ft. long,and 30 feet wide,and you can go into the clib house for warm food or drinks if you wish,good parking to,last year was a blast,anyone been there yet??[/b]

I live 2 minutes from Range Pond.. I have been out there riding a little bit. Ice is generally great except for the inlets. The lake itself is pretty fast, but there isn't a plowed area. Only a small plowed road for the ice fisherman. I'm also interested in the dates for this.. or just some fun racing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts