Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we ran about five times. Same outcome. We would leave the line and he would pull me abou 4 sled lenghts and hold. I changed my belt, and we switched sleds to rule out weight. He is still running Premix in breakin. I noticed my sled felt real flat yesterday. Could this be because of the pump adjustments? I had them done on Friday. I know his sled is stock.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
For some reason there are some REAL fast stock ones...My buddy has one of them from the day he brought it home it would only turn 7700 and could be me and any other f7 around bad 3-4 length's.Now he has it geared..clutched and he raced 40 times losing once to a red light....he won from 700 to 1000 mod....this thing is un real.He also trail drives it...$2-3 harder on fuel then mine....thought that the computer might have been tampered with but people say it will not last on the trail's if it is reprogramed so that is ruled out.
When we line up now he has about 3length's at about 200 ft.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Im not trying to brag or anything but my f7 sp is one of the fast ones . I have not been beat yet by any other f7 or any other sled . It is stock and it is a factory freak . :) Its a red patriot sp with the square on ecu and fuel rail . <_<

·
Registered
191 Posts
My stock F7 showed me a 118.4 on the gps this sled is a rocket!!!! from start to finish! but after the oil pump update the best I seen was 103-106mph!?!? only thing different was zero to -5 degrees!?!? pistons still look like new :) "leaner is meaner" (maybe)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts