Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the radar runs to day with my f7 Snow Pro. Best was 97 in the 1000 feet. Has any body else ran yet and what was you speed? RX-1 did 89

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was at the radar runs on saturday in detriot lakes mn. 1000 ft strip I got their late so the strip was pretty well used up f7 snow pro no studs 96.8 96.2 and a bunch around 95 I got my best time with my moutain gears in 96.8 but put the stock one back in at the end of the day and got 96.2 wish I would have got their earlyer think my speed would have been better was third fastest in 700-800 non trackion class their was another f7 that was second with 98 somthing. It was a polaris 700 that was first that was first with 100 but thier is no way that it was stock, he was also one of the first ones out.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Sweet!! With what kind of gears did you try?? And what was the out come with the diffrant gears?
THankyou

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was in MN so no snow anywere. Also got out there to late so all the ice was torn up. Dealer sleds were only going 90. They had there sleds setup for top end. Mine is stock w/ 144 1.52 studs. Seems like from 80-90 it stops pulling hard and at about 90 the clutch shits and takes off again.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Great speeds for being non studded & a sno pro besided Keep it up

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got back from west yellowstone a couple weeks ago and had the moutain geers in to begin with.
top gear 20 tooth bottom gear 39 tooth best speed 96.8

late in the day I put the stock gears in but the track was shot, best speed 96.2

·
Registered
84 Posts
in canada last week i went 96 mph on ice , this was 800 ft . stock gearing , changed gears to a 40 and never tried another radar run. i am studded and have reeds and timing key

·
Registered
25 Posts
When mine had 12 miles on it I pulled 109 on ice with just enough snow to stay cool. Ran about 1000 feet. An 02 SRX and a 03 900 also pulled 109 all morning, they were amazed, they clutched and farted eventually pulling 112 about 15 helixes later and a box of springs and weights. Only ran mine the once where it was new, kept them in wonder all day. Also forgot to mention I was burning 50:1 fuel and on ethenol side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts