Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a Radar run on Feb 10th 2008 5 miles North of Webster and 1 mile E and you can't miss it, there will be flags and stuff along HWY 25 as well.

Registration is from 10:00-12:00
Start time is at 1:00

RULES:
-3 Run max per sled per class (Must be same rider)
-Different rider may enter same sled in higher class
-Trophies given for top three sleds in all classes
-All modified sleds will move up one class
-One rider per sled per class

Entry Fee is $15.00 again for 3 passes 1000' runs

Classes:
-Mini 120: Sponsored by Breske Bay/Larson Engraving
-Fan Cooled: Knight Construction
-0-440 Liquid: Day Co Sales and Service
-441-500: Dave Hahler Automotive
-501-600: The Decoy Bar
600x: Northland Auto
601-700: Buster's Resort "Where the event is being held"
701-800: The Galley
Open: Dakota Foundry
Vintage I: Dakota Services
Vintage II: Western Outdoors

For more information please contact Rick @ 605-345-3124 or Dennis 605-345-4511 or you can also send me a message or my # is 605-345-4111

There is also a Toilet bowl race during the little break that we'll have. For more info. on that contact Jane Homel 605-380-4448 or Pam Homel: 605-881-1256

I hope to see some of you there this is a very well organized and the best radar run i've ever seen run.
P.S. Can't wait to kick your butts on the ice j/k of course
Casey

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
I assume "modified" includes sleds with aftermarket single pipes?......so I would have to enter the open class with my mods(in my signature). Is the track going to be on ice? I would enter but my sled has no chance on ice.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume "modified" includes sleds with aftermarket single pipes?......so I would have to enter the open class with my mods(in my signature). Is the track going to be on ice? I would enter but my sled has no chance on ice.[/b]
Yes it is on ice, if your sled is a 800 then it would go to the open with pipes. If it's a 600 then it would go up to the 700 class. Put some studs in the baby and throw the stock pipe on for the 800 and put your after market pipe on for the open and you will be able to tell how much it helps. A lot of people put there aftermarket stuff on after the stock class is over.
Hope to see you there

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
What are you guys doing for insurance down there to cover your a$$es against liability? I take it the entry fee is going toward insurance fee's?

Good Luck & Have Fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts