Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt post under the back lake topic so had to start a new one sorry. Are people running on back lake yet? Is it worth the trip up there and is there many sleds out on it if any?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I couldnt post under the back lake topic so had to start a new one sorry. Are people running on back lake yet? Is it worth the trip up there and is there many sleds out on it if any?[/b]
Revdoggy, I hear they are. Hoping by the weekend theres about 8", might have to make the trip.
I have some family staying at the sportsman in Coleman state park, they are going to go check
the ice for me on little diamond tomorrow. Could be another option.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Converted,we are leaving at 5am to go up for the day.I'll let you know how it was.Im sure we will make it over to back lake to see if that f1000 is going to be the king. My bet is on the rev.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Revdoggy, I hear they are. Hoping by the weekend theres about 8", might have to make the trip.
I have some family staying at the sportsman in Coleman state park, they are going to go check
the ice for me on little diamond tomorrow. Could be another option.[/b]
Plz post when u find out abiut littler or big diamond pond. Also are the trail in colmen state park rideable?
Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Plz post when u find out abiut littler or big diamond pond. Also are the trail in colmen state park rideable?
Thanks, Mike[/b]
This from tc.com.... "Got in the truck in Gilford, NH with the sleds in tow determined to find snow. Drove all the way to Coleman State Park. No snow anywhere in between, green grass all the way until 200 feet from the park on Diamond Pond Road. Pulled into the park to find maybe a total of 4 inches. Absolutly no riding available at this time. Rode the sled around the park for a while. Loaded the sled and drove to the end of Diamond Pond Road, the very end. You know the point where the road turns into the trail to get on 18. Still, maybe 3 or 4 inches at best with mud and rocks showing. Very disapointing, very frusterating. Major snow and major freezing needs to happen before any serious riding can happen. Sorry for the bad news but this forum is suppose to be about honest trail conditions and thats where we are at. Home surfing from one weather channel to the next praying for a storm. " :banghead:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Truck is started taking the 4 hour ride to back lake doesnt look like we will get on any trails lots of negative feed back will try any ways so may end up just running the lake if other sleds out on it. If not grab lunch and head back home will let everyone know how it is tonight when i get back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Coverted we went up and there is NO trail ridding.We rode by back lake around 9 saw no sleds.Came back around 12 and there was people out on the lake racing so we stopped and walked down to the lake to talk to them.They said the lake was safe close to the shore and they were running about 2000ft.Asked if we could unload at the house said no problem so off we went.The racing i could be ahead of the f1000 for about a 1000ft thats when he would start pulling me and end up getting me by 3/5 sleds.The conditions for lake racing in my opinion are good.Don't go up if you dont want to be on the lake.Converted if you could pm me, I will give you more info if you want it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey Revdoggy,
Tried to PM you but said you had your PM disabled.
How was it? I have no problem riding the lake all day. I will definately
head up this weekend if only even for the day, need to let this thing
rip. Did you see Ted with the turbo RX1 running?

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know how the pm thing works sorry i would give my # or emal address is that safe? You should make the trip there will be alot of guns up.The f1000 got his dream to line up with a mach z the mach got him on top end but the f was over revving so don't know what would happen and was the mach z stock? Everybody will tell you there stock most are full of shit.I might go up on sunday but need to be back by 5.Keep me posted.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did any of you guys go up to back lake today? If so was there alot of sleds? I still plan on going sunday hope to see some of you up there,you can not trail ride so lets line them up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts